• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Bush Bailout- According to Forest Gump

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
VanC said:
There's no way Obama could have won this election if the economy hadn't turned south. Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out that the whole economic downturn was orchestrated by the Democrats and the media to throw the election to Obama. Then they come up with a ridiculous bailout plan and blame it on Bush. The whole thing was really brilliant when you think about it.

Van- now you're starting to think like the "tinfoil" group...A massive left wing conspiracy to wreck the economy- which they knew Bush would then come up with a bailout (remember it was Bush/Paulson/Cox that came crawling to Congress with the Bailout)- and they twisted McCain and Bush's arms to stand up there like dummies and keep repeating "the fundamentals of the economy are strong" while the economy crumpled- and so in their plan made them win the election.... :???:

OY VAY-- Did they legalize Hemp in Illinois now too.. :???: :wink: :lol: :p

It was a joke, OT. I'm feeling a little feisty tonight. I guess I should put a stop to it before things get out of hand. :oops:

VanC said:
Oldtimer said:
VanC said:
There's no way Obama could have won this election if the economy hadn't turned south. Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out that the whole economic downturn was orchestrated by the Democrats and the media to throw the election to Obama. Then they come up with a ridiculous bailout plan and blame it on Bush. The whole thing was really brilliant when you think about it.

Van- now you're starting to think like the "tinfoil" group...A massive left wing conspiracy to wreck the economy- which they knew Bush would then come up with a bailout (remember it was Bush/Paulson/Cox that came crawling to Congress with the Bailout)- and they twisted McCain and Bush's arms to stand up there like dummies and keep repeating "the fundamentals of the economy are strong" while the economy crumpled- and so in their plan made them win the election.... :???:

OY VAY-- Did they legalize Hemp in Illinois now too.. :???: :wink: :lol: :p

It was a joke, OT. I'm feeling a little feisty tonight. I guess I should put a stop to it before things get out of hand. :oops:

PHEWWWW- I was thinking you were catching Sandhusker disease.... :wink: :lol:

Latest posts