• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The calves

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
So there is 140 calves out in the front field. Primarily black but about 15 or so Char cross calves and about the same number of red calves. Well I hate to admit it in this woke day and age but some of the calves appear to be racist. There is about 50-60 feet between the irrigation ditch and the river with the driveway into the field. So last night when I pulled in there to go check the calves there was 8 calves eating in that strip. All of them were red. Not a black calf in sight. This morning there was 7 calves grazing in that same area. This time they were all white (well some shade of Char cross). I just don't know what to do......... I would hate to have somebody drive by on the county road and notice this.

You better look in the mirror pal. They say it starts at home. Those calves were taught this bad behavior by someone 😂😂
Like I told some people once at a Christmas party when they asked why I was sitting alone-"if it appears that I think I'm better than y'all, it's because I am!" 😁 or possibly those calves are just practicing social distancing.

You better look in the mirror pal. They say it starts at home. Those calves were taught this bad behavior by someone 😂😂
Like I told some people once at a Christmas party when they asked why I was sitting alone-"if it appears that I think I'm better than y'all, it's because I am!" 😁 or possibly those calves are just practicing social distancing.
They have only been here a little over a week. I think this is something that they learned from their parents. The up rising some youngsters are getting these days........

Latest posts