• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The computer crashed, so this is an experiment

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
DSC05878.jpg

Got milk? :roll:
DSC05886.jpg

Corraling cattle to load steer calves
DSC05926.jpg

Loading the loading chute
This laptop computer is hard to figure out, so that's all folks. :roll: :wink:

Looks like you done good, Soap. Laptops are different, but it doesn't take very long to get used to them....I love mine! :)

Looks like your first calf heifer really doesn't care how many she feeds....unless she's got triplets :shock: I'm assuming her number matches with the year she was born?

Hanta Yo said:
Looks like you done good, Soap. Laptops are different, but it doesn't take very long to get used to them....I love mine! :)

Looks like your first calf heifer really doesn't care how many she feeds....unless she's got triplets :shock: I'm assuming her number matches with the year she was born?

She is just a first calf heifer. Seems like that whole bunch is just one big happy family, not caring who sucks who. :roll: :)

Hope your steers brought a decent price if you were selling them. They haven't been too rosy lately. I bought a few cows last Saturday at an angus female sale. Didn't plan to , but thought they were too good a buy to pass on. Been missing your posts lately. Thought maybe it was your short finger :wink: Also looks like you had a different wrangler helping.
Hope you get comfortable with that laptop.

Now that you have a laptop may you could get a mount for the saddle and a satellite link. Then you could stream real time live. You could sell advertising on the site. It would be very popular in the world wide ranching community. :wink: Could call it "Soaps Saga" or "Tiptoeing through the Soap Weeds"

I totally look forward to your photo's, captions and short stories.

sorry tohear about your finger soap,
how did it go for you today, tried to watch online but the video feed took a crapper in the middle of the sale, saw some sell but not yours.

Ranch Mom said:
how did it go for you today, tried to watch online but the video feed took a crapper in the middle of the sale, saw some sell but not yours.
take care, see you saturday?

Our 100 head of black steers today weighed 593 pounds and brought $108.85. It could have been better but it could have been worse. :? Guess we will be glad for what they brought and roll with the punches. :)

Soapweed said:
Ranch Mom said:
take care, see you saturday?

Our 100 head of black steers today weighed 593 pounds and brought $108.85. It could have been better but it could have been worse. :? Guess we will be glad for what they brought and roll with the punches. :)

I guess it could always be better... but that doesn't sound too shabby considering what all is going on with the markets :D . Did all your steer calves end up going to the same buyer? It would be interesting to follow them through to see how they fed-out, especially if the different lots went to different yards... true test of environmental/feed influence. At any rate, whoever ended up with your steers should be happy :wink: .

ps. pretty exciting stuff when you can post a picture of a lactating two-year old at weaning time who looks fat enough to pass as a dry :)

Latest posts