• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Devil Made Me Do It!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Man caught having sex with sheep

June 21, 2005

A COBBLER suspected of sorcery was attacked and nearly lynched by outraged villagers in central Kenya today after being caught having sex with a female sheep, witnesses and officials said.

Joshua Kiplagat, 36, sustained a serious head wound when the sheep's owner threw a machete at him after finding him in flagrante delicto with a prize ewe in the Rift Valley district of Bomet, they said.

He was then tied to a tree stump for five hours before being frogmarched naked with the violated ovine in tow to a police station where he confessed to several acts of bestiality that he blamed on the devil, they said.

"I was sent by the devil to do that," Kiplagat told the angry crowd which included several people who accused him of being a warlock.

One woman claimed to have seen him engaging in sex acts with a dog.

"I saw this man mounting a dog two weeks ago at around seven in the evening and I was so surprised," said the woman, who gave her name as Leah.

The bloodied shoe repairer adamantly denied allegations that he was a wizard and insisted that his affection for animals was limited to sheep.

"I only made love to the ewe twice using two condoms but I never do it regularly," he said in his defence.

Bomet assistant district chief Paul Kikwai, who was present at the police station, expressed shock at the incident and vowed that Kiplagat would be punished although he made no comment on the villagers' actions.

"We have never seen such incidents here and we are just wondering how many people around here engage in this kind of acts," he said.

AP

"I only made love to the ewe twice using two condoms but I never do it regularly," he said in his defence

Safari?, I bet you he took the value pack. 12 for the price of 8. :shock:

ok, I have to add a bit to the perversion....a guy I know was in the Peace Corps, and in some third world country he came home late one night to find a guy "embraced" with his goat.......when Fred asked him why he was "loving" his goat, they guy just said he liked it....the totally wierd part was....the guys girlfriend was in the car waiting for him to finish the deed!!!

so what is worse? a guydoinking goats, or the woman who loves him and watches????

Fred never milked the goat again.......said he sold it....

jigs said:
ok, I have to add a bit to the perversion....a guy I know was in the Peace Corps, and in some third world country he came home late one night to find a guy "embraced" with his goat.......when Fred asked him why he was "loving" his goat, they guy just said he liked it....the totally wierd part was....the guys girlfriend was in the car waiting for him to finish the deed!!!

so what is worse? a guydoinking goats, or the woman who loves him and watches????

Fred never milked the goat again.......said he sold it....
So-o-o-o, - - -does this give a whole new meaning to the expression " - -getting Butted by a goat?" :shock:

Doc---again, i say "EEEEWWWWWWWEEE".......that was truly bad....and THIS time, i think you intended the pun!! :wink: :wink:

ranchwife said:
Doc---again, i say "EEEEWWWWWWWEEE".......that was truly bad....and THIS time, i think you intended the pun!! :wink: :wink:
Ranchwife - Are you trying to 'Horn-in' on my humor? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This would all be a little clearer if we could find out if that was the cobbler from Kenya that played basketball for K State a few years back.

here in Kansas, we can't get a chance to do sheep....all the darned Huskers got em scared!

3 biggest lies of a Husker football player

1) I do all my own school work
2) we will beat Kansas State this year
3) I was just helping that sheep over the fence

jigs said:
here in Kansas, we can't get a chance to do sheep....all the darned Huskers got em scared!

3 biggest lies of a Husker football player

1) I do all my own school work
2) we will beat Kansas State this year
3) I was just helping that sheep over the fence

Jigs, Can we assume that you don't care for the Huskers? :lol: :lol:

Mike, my two favorite teams are Kansas State (great vet school) and any team playing Nebraska.

jigs said:
Mike, my two favorite teams are Kansas State (great vet school) and any team playing Nebraska.

We have a new vet at Auburn who went to school at K-State. He's in charge of BVD in Alabama among other things. He is one sharp cookie!
Dr. Walz is his name I think. Good guy.

We've got a little school down the road that plays Nebraska. Troy State. They ain't much bigger than some high schools.

Latest posts