• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Family

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cowgal

Reaction score
DSC00169.jpg

Hello everyone! How was your summer? Here is a picture of my crew, little cowpokes of the next generation :wink:

Good looking family. Those little cowpokes seem very cute and are sounding very quiet today. I'm sure they are always angels. :!:

Northern Rancher said:
Geez there are still people out there crazy enough to have 4 kids-me included. Good looking crew you got there.

gotcha beat, NR...the hubby and i have a combined total of 5!!!!
Beautiful family, by the way,cowgal!!!! :D

ranchwife said:
Northern Rancher said:
Geez there are still people out there crazy enough to have 4 kids-me included. Good looking crew you got there.

I got you Beat Ranch wife we've got 6....ages 17,16,15,12,7,5

Denny said:
ranchwife said:
Northern Rancher said:

Denny- their's a law against Hanky-Panky in the hospital beds :wink: :lol:

Thats what I used to get accused of- 4 kids, but the first 3 are 11 months apart in age... Oldest is 26- be 27 on Oct 17th, twins are 26 on Wednesday, so for a month they'll all be the same age......Celebrating their birthday today with a big ol prime rib.....

I met a fella yesterday-Only about 40 years old- I asked him about his brother and he asked which one?- said their were 16 kids in his family- 12 boys and 4 girls...Now that was a lady that kept busy :!: :shock:

Denny said:
ranchwife said:
Northern Rancher said:

Alright, Denny....hate to break your heart, but my hubby came from a family where dad had 13 from marriage #1, mom had 3 from marriage #1 and then they had 5 more.......makes a grand total of 21 kids!!!! My hubby was #18 on the "foodchain"!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Northern Rancher said:
God Don't you people have hockey to watch .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The hubby blames it on "cold winters, no television, no radio and living too far from town to cause any other form of trouble"!! :wink: :shock:

I have to agree with the cold nights, nothing on T.V. bit....... Gets pretty frigid up here in Manitoba.(LOL!)

Ours are 8, 7, 5 and 20 months. The two middle have the exact same birthdate - 2 years apart. Kids are a blessing, I couldn't imagine my life without them.

Children, horses and dogs. Heaven on earth and its angels :D

Nice family cowgal......reading some of the numbers 21 :shock:
Thats insane holy moses batman.

I was refering to the weather...... :wink:
Besides what else is there to do when its 40 below, blowing snow, dark at 4:00 p.m. till 8:30 a.m.?
Got to be creative and recreational!

Latest posts