• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The far left loon raises a SOLDIER

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Rosie O'Donnell's 18 year old adopted son entered the military. :D

When she asked him why the military he told her Because only in America can a women like her that had a bad upbringing, grow up to be able to adopt six children that needed a home and he wanted to pay the US back as he owed it the country. :D

This had to have killed her. Kind of like Juan Williams son being a Republican and when his dad asked him why he said Because of you Dad. :wink:

When I first heard about this I thought it was a joke..

GOD has a unique sense of humor..

:lol:

Rosie O'Donnell's 18-year-old son, Parker, has started a military career because, as O'Donnell noted, "how do you annoy your left-wing, liberal, pacifist mother? You become a big military man."

O'Donnell, a Bush-bashing, 9/11 truther joined the women of "The View" on Friday for a return visit to the talk show she once co-hosted. While O'Donnell said she is proud of her son, who has been accepted into the Citadel, she admitted to grilling him on why he would want to do such a thing. His response, according to the uber-liberal entertainer:

"Only in America, Mom, could somebody like you who came from a horrible childhood, grow up and adopt kids like me who needed a family and I owe something to this country."

Humor prevailed as she shouted into the camera, "No, my son. You owe something to me!"

Read more at http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=224659#18MhG35r6bUWpLKa.99

Here's hoping she doesn't ever suggest he's a terrorist, like she did to our troops in 2007, when she said, "I just want to say something. 655,000 Iraqi civilians are dead. Who are the terrorists?"

serves her right...

If that young man's mother had aborted him instead of putting him up for adoption, Rosie wouldn't have to face this embarrassment.

Latest posts