• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Farm Bill Forum

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Watched the "Farm Bill Forum" with Johanns, Grassley and Harkins in attendance from Iowa. They took several questions/advice from the audience pertaining to the content of the bill. It was on C-Span.

The big topics were "Agribusiness". And the control of Cargill, Tyson, and Smithfield has on the farm producer.

One comment was.........why should we keep working to guarantee profits for Cargill, Tyson, and Smithfield? [paraphrasing] while they continue to reap corporate welfare from the government?

These large corps have very bad public relations. Why?

One comment was.........why should we keep working to guarantee profits for Cargill, Tyson, and Smithfield? [paraphrasing] while they continue to reap corporate welfare from the government?

What was Big Mike's answer to that one?

Big Corps have the American Farmer and Rancher by the balls and they know it! Look at the industry....we have NCBA and R-Calf in peeing match.....we have multiple Farm organizations fighting........DIVIDE and CONQUER!!!!!!!!BEAT THEIR AG BRAINS and POCKETBOOKS IN!!!
THAT IS THE CORP MENTALITY AND STRATEGY! DEAL WITH IT!

How come when I type in sh in lower case letters, I get the censorship thing*****. It's not like I have ever called SH names or anything.

Simple, because they are large successful corporations. Blamers hate that.
Code:
That's it?  People don't like them because they are large and successful? 

I think it's because they are sleazy. I think they have even been sued for being sleazy. Your honor, we find the Defendants Guilty of Sleaziness.

Seriously, don't PR firms help clients who are trying to improve their image?   Funny thing is,  they have a enough power to not care what the public thinks. Sleazy, just downright sleazy.

Randy,

The computer is combining two things and coming up with a cuss word. My initials and the word "it".

Get it?

Randy: "It's not like I have ever called SH names or anything."

sure!

~SH~

Latest posts