• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The good ole' days on ranchers.net

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per said:
I was a bit of latecomer and sure have had some fun on here including being here on the busiest day ever. Things were really humming back then. I have however met many of you and likely will meet more. My kids say it is dangerous to interact with people on the internet. :wink:
[/quote]

Your kids are smart...but I don't think there is a problem on Ranchers.net...

Katrina-------here is a little hint: (from a facebook page)

Fallon and Carter County, MT Cattle Donations for South Dakota

Sometimes things just work out like they're suppose to! The way the weather turned out we could have delivered today but instead 2 more families have donated. One family donating a replacement heifer and another family donating 2 bred cows. How great is that? Thank you to both of these families! I truly appreciate your donations! Woo Hoo! We're at 37! Thanks to all who have donated to help out our neighbors in South Dakota!

per said:
burnt said:
per said:
I was a bit of latecomer and sure have had some fun on here including being here on the busiest day ever. Things were really humming back then. I have however met many of you and likely will meet more. My kids say it is dangerous to interact with people on the internet. :wink:

You're likely okay as long as you don't mix wit them easterners . . .

:lol:
Funny thing about that. Depending of course on my next major project. :!:[/quote]

Oh man that's really getting east now...

As HAY MAKER says, Good Luck...

:)

Latest posts