• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Jersey Lilly

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
Had to go to Miles City to a meeting last week so I stopped into Ingomar and took pictures of the Jersey just for the jersey_lilley, BTW, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN lately?

jersey1.jpg

In the mornings, the guy that owns the place rides his horse through town and ties him to the rack outside for the morning, but I was there in the afternoon.

jersey2.jpg

The outhouses are a little on the rustic side of things, the urinal in the Bull pen is a piece of tin roofing formed into a half circle, set an an angle, and feeds into a hole in the ground. Should have gone int and taken a picture.

jersey4.jpg

jersey3.jpg

I should of taken pictures of the country, it is green and flat, the last few years they have spotted jackrabbits carrying lunch buckets between Sumatra and Ingomar, and it is as green as can be.

MY kinda place,can you get a good steak and something cold to drink there?add a good lookin bar maid, and you have the makins for a pleasurable evening..................good luck

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
SW did you ever rodeo at Ingomar? The wife's uncle used to supply stock there.

Would that have been a Kramer?

Northern Rodeo from Outlook.

OK-- I was probably going back a few years too far--I haven't seen Larry for awhile- altho my son talked to him a couple weeks ago after he had got 3 1/2 inchs of rain in one storm and said he was in a pretty good mood.....

Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:
Would that have been a Kramer?

Northern Rodeo from Outlook.

OK-- I was probably going back a few years too far--I haven't seen Larry for awhile- altho my son talked to him a couple weeks ago after he had got 3 1/2 inchs of rain in one storm and said he was in a pretty good mood.....

I haven't seen him since Xmas I think. Those rains have just been skirting south of us. The mother in law is only 4 miles south and seems to have twice what we get . Plentywood had a storm sat. nite that built over us then moved south east and sat there for a couple hours . Oh well it will clear up one of these days and everybody will be wondering when it will rain. :)

BMR,
the kids always hit the Ingomar rodeo, I watch and partake of adult beverages as it is usually about 100 in the shade over there. The rodeo is usually a good time, about the only time I stop in. :lol:

Awwww thank you SW for takin time out to take and post pics...neat neat neat...sorry I hadn't seen them earlier..we've been working this last week rebuilding the "other half" of our workin pens. goin from old wood to pipe and sucker rods...got most of it done enuff so that we could work cows this weekend...still gotta go in and put in two fences for sortin pens...before that we were balin hay..and movin hay. Busy busy busy.
Now to see if we can gitta truck runnin since my transmission went out on my F350 (no ford comments..lol I"m notta happy camper on foot at the moment) but it'll all work out I"m sure...always does.
Thanks again SW :D

Latest posts