• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The last Mustang pictures-----

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
of the year. It was about 7 degrees when I forced myself out of the truck for the short walk through five inches of snow to where the mustangs were hanging out. There wasn't much going on. Some were laying in the snow, something I've never figured out.

When this old stud made a run at his band, I about got run over.

The bay mare on the right side of the picture turned in front of me

Then the band just walked off like nothing had happened.

This old boy caused all the excitement.

Gypsy's daughter and grand son. I can't tell if that's fur or hair.

The last colt born this fall. He seems to be doing all wright so far.

This old boy is usually hunting trouble all the time. It must be too cold.

The most action I saw while I was there.

Gypsy's #4 digging for something to eat. He's still looking good.

$5 Is pretty quiet. He's too young to get into much trouble.

This is Gypsy's 6th colt, the one with the bad ankle. He is limping pretty bad. I'm thinking it must be the cold weather.

For all of you who enjoy the mustang pictures,, "HAVE A HAPPY, SUCCESSFUL NEW NEW YEAR." Those who don't wont see this anyway.

Thank you very much for posting these pictures so faithfully Mustang!

They bring a world of enjoyment with them every time you put them up.

A safe and Happy New Year to you as well.

I may not think much of wild shitters Mustang but i will accept your wishes and extend my own.

Have a Happy New Year and I hope that the Good Lord allows you to keep hunting horses and posting pictures. :)

I'd like to say thanks to you people who comment about the pictures. Those comments are what keeps me interested in posting pictures. More than once I've about decided that there wasn't enough interested. Then the comments come along and gives me enough incentive to post some pictures.

Last week, Val said he was out there and did not see a single mustang out there, I might have to substitute other types of pictures.

It's always great to see the mustang photo's, Mustang, but even just the scenery of that area would be worth looking at. And that's an understatement!

I love to see mountains.....from some distance! Hate to drive through them, being such a wimp about heights. I can KNOW there is no way the vehicle, or someone on foot is going to fall off the edge, yet get such a sick feeling to be there or see someone else there.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent and interest in the horses with us.

And have a great 2015!

mrj

mustang said:
I'd like to say thanks to you people who comment about the pictures. Those comments are what keeps me interested in posting pictures. More than once I've about decided that there wasn't enough interested. Then the comments come along and gives me enough incentive to post some pictures.

Last week, Val said he was out there and did not see a single mustang out there, I might have to substitute other types of pictures.

The mustangs and your country are both interesting, so if you have to substitute, please do! You have a real knack with your camera!

Big Muddy rancher said:
That's a nice snow cover, it should help with a green up in the spring shouldn't it?

All the best in 2015. :D :D

"On your banister of life, may all the sliver point down hill."

This is H's part of the world. I'm sure it will help but we all are praying for a lot more of that white fluffy stuff.

Every bit of that snow is melted today. It's a mud bog out there and the brambies have moved out. Didn't see nary a one all week in Utah. Did see a bunch out SE of Wendover in Nevada

leanin' H said:
Every bit of that snow is melted today. It's a mud bog out there and the brambies have moved out. Didn't see nary a one all week in Utah. Did see a bunch out SE of Wendover in Nevada

Did ya get some pictures?? lol

I was out yesterday. I don't think any of the water sank very deep. Slipping and sliding. When it freezes,, I might go again.

Latest posts