• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The latest news from my neighbor!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

"The founder of CNN and unabashed internationalist also defended the right of Iran to have nuclear weapons and the effectiveness of the United Nations and, in a jocular mood, advocated banning men from elective office worldwide in a Reuters Newsmaker appearance." This statement alone shows his ignorance or maybe his political bias.

May I ask why he should be taken seriously? What in his background gives him the knowledge (he has the right) to say something like this? It's kind of like george cLOONY speaking in front of the UN. These people live in a fairytale world.

But hey what would we expect from a liberal?

I saw him say that on tv, the arrogant jerk.

I hope you don't agree with his statement, kola.
What the heck does he know? How to make money, yes, '
but on world politics...NO!!

I always wondered what he got out of giving all that money to
the UN. But then he reniged on his pledge, did he not~
crying "poor mouth" because of what happened to his investments?

He's not the devil on 2 legs I can assure you. On the side and the sly.....he helps , I mean HELPS, a lot of people. Things you never hear about in the news nor will ever hear about.

Overall....he's a great neighbor!

A whole lot of that " yap-yap" is hype for the TV and to stir people up and get the reaction that you just exhibited FH.

Well, I am glad he has a friend in you kola.

He took ranches that supported many families, ran his buffalo with
minimal hired help and his buffalo ran everywhere...helped with wolf reintroduction...thought if they put calves in a pen with the wolves,
put a shock collar on the wolves and shocked them everytime they
tried to attack the calves, that they could 'TEACH' them not to do it.

You are an animal lover, just how cruel is that?

BTW, it didn't work...

About women never going to war
Guess he forgot about Cleopatra, Joan of Arch and Margaret Thatcher?

Well...what you think FH is fine. But I'm not one to listen to ' hear-say' and ' who said'......I've first hand knowledge.

Remember this IS the liberal media where I found this article!! :shock: :shock: .

I'll make sure your comments about the horrible way Mr. Turner has acted in MT get to him....you can straighten him right out!!! I'm sure the state could loose the taxes he pays gladly!!

He bought the ranches that were up FOR SALE...so if he owns them he could do as he pleased with them....RIGHT??? Isnt' that what we want....freedom to run our ranches/farms as WE, the owners, see fit? Not having busy bodies in there telling us how bad we are....and how unfit an owner we might be in their eyes???? Huh???? Right????

He didn't take the properties at gun point....someone had to sell them to him!!

Being a good neighbor and doing what you are entitled to on your own property are two seperate issue.

Now if you can convince the gov that you should be entitled utilize your own property as you see fit.

Latest posts