• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

the list

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob

Reaction score
A smaller guy was standing beside a door where all the cowboys were walking in, in Vegas, one year at the finals. A great big steer wrestler walks by and the little guy hollers at him, " Hey! Big feller! You know what? I could whip you."
The steer wrestler is just looking for a good time and really doesn't want to slow his fun down long enough to whip the little guy, so he say," Yup! I'll bet you can."

The little guy asks him his name. When the steer wrestler tells him, the little guy whips out a small note pad and writes the steer wrestlers name down on the pad.

"There, I just wrote your name down on my list, of all the people I can whip", he tells the steer wreslter, who grins and walks away.

Throughout the night, whenever some guy who was bigger than him came by, the little guy would say and do the same thing to him. All the cowboys thot' it was pretty funny and just walked away.

Until the little guy hollered at a fun loving saddle bronc rider. The saddle bronc rider went along with the whole thing until the part where the little guy was going to put his name on the list. As the little guy is writing the saddle bronc riders name down, the bronc rider says, "Hey, I changed my mind. I don't think you can whip me. Lets fight and find out if you can."

The little guy says, as he's furiously erasing, "Nope. I'm just taking your name off from my list!"

Latest posts