• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The most amazing road

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Your right big muddy i thought logans pass was bad...I dont think you could get me to travel that path..whew

I think that road would be most interesting to travel, provided of course, that I was the only one allowed on it! No oncoming traffic for me! :shock: :shock: :shock:

DJL said:
I think that road would be most interesting to travel, provided of course, that I was the only one allowed on it! No oncoming traffic for me! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hey crazy girl,have you ever drivin Corkscrew mountain,try it with a load of horses :lol: :lol:

Yeck...I hate heights,neat road to see from PICS though

I already did the 520 with a load of horses and a cracked manifold, which equals no hold back, so I've had my thrill on that one. I don't care for that almost out of control feeling! I wouldn't mind driving the road in the photos with a passenger vehicle, standard tranny, good brakes, and no other traffic allowed! I'm just selfish that way! :lol:

That's one way to weed out the poor drivers! It must take nerves of steel.

Latest posts