• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

the Notebook!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Murgen

Reaction score
Anybody else watch the movie the Notebook, great movie! Makes you wonder what life is about. If you haven't watched it, do. I'm not that a big a man to tell ya, it brought tears to ma eyes>

The Notebook was with James Garner and Gina Rowlands, Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. It was an excellent movie!

excellent movie about life in general and about dealing with life and the loss of a loved one....not so much in the sense of death, but in the sense of dementia and alzheimers!! tragic and heartwarming and definitely a tear jerker!!!

Yes, It was James Garner. Got thinking about it today, and thought, "you dummy, that wasn't Burt" 8)

Another movie I like is Second Hand Lions. Not a tear jerker, just a good story all around, with some good laughs in between. Their method of controlling traveling salesmen is a classic, as is their fishing technique.

DJL said:
Another movie I like is Second Hand Lions. Not a tear jerker, just a good story all around, with some good laughs in between. Their method of controlling traveling salesmen is a classic, as is their fishing technique.

simply a wonderful movie enjoyed many times over by my entire family....especially my 6 year old and my 9 year old!!! Great story!!! anything with Robert Duvall is a "keeper" :wink:

Latest posts