• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Photo Game

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DSCN8159_zps587d84c4.jpg

Walk bridge in Fort Ransom ND
over the mighty Sheyenne river
rebuilt by the National Gruard a couple years ago

I would like to see a lamb or calf stampeede

These were taken a year ago, about a mile and a half from the house.

kitty2.jpg

kitty1.jpg

Never got any pictures of him this year

Thanks for the picture of the mt. lion..I've seen tracks here and 2 glimpses of a big cat, but they never stand long enough for me to take a picture of..guess I'll keep trying to get a shot someday. I am going to get me a trailcam I think..that may be the only way to see one..Thanks again!

Jassy said:
Thanks for the picture of the mt. lion..I've seen tracks here and 2 glimpses of a big cat, but they never stand long enough for me to take a picture of..guess I'll keep trying to get a shot someday. I am going to get me a trailcam I think..that may be the only way to see one..Thanks again!

I have seen him in person once, and the horse I was riding didn't have a clue. Dumb arena horse. :lol: I think Eric Ranvenscroft got a couple pictures 2 years ago.

IMG_0305.jpg

i'd like to see some more haying with horses pic's,preferably current ones from say the last 5 years or so, but any will do

hayguy said:
IMG_0305.jpg

i'd like to see some more haying with horses pic's,preferably current ones from say the last 5 years or so, but any will do

I LOVE this picture!!

I like it to. That's the way my Dad put up hay in the 1930's
and early 1940's Then we would top these bunches out so rain water would run off. Later we would load in on the hay rack to bring in or to feed. If snow drifted over these bunches we might have to shovel it off to get to the hay.

flyingS said:
I wanna see a picture of a good working dog, one with lots of poise, not just a cow chaser. If no one has one lets see pasture roping shot.

You didn't say you wanted to see a dog working; just a good working dog.
Here's the best working dog we ever owned, resting. :D We wish we
still had her. She was amazing!

scan0001.jpg

I would like to see a well-matched team of horses.

Perhaps this will do?

The Budweiser Clydsdales are a very nicely matched set of 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELDhu3-V7Xw

OK.. I haven't gone through the 13 pages to see if it's been asked..

Something broken in an interesting way.. I'll give you an example..

Latest posts