• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The PH's are GONE!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
Today was the DAY!!! The yearlings went AWAY!!!

These yearlings were so uniform it was amazing. I think some of it had to do with "exercising" them by chasing them back where they belong every day.

Hope the 43 replacement heifers we kept will dance to a different tune. (for example, STAY PUT!)

Hope these yearlings kick butt at the feedlot.

Will keep you tuned in....................................

As Haymaker says, good luck! :)

Whats this I heard about you being close to my country and not even letting me know? And here I didn't even think I made you mad at Deadwood! :? :???: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JB,

I may have been close to you, how close I don't know. I had to leave the Beef Cookoff early (Wed afternoon) so I could get yrlgs sent off early today - it was a 6 hr drive and I didn't get home last night until 8:00 - just about dark. Nothing against you...if I had more time I would have LOVED to come see you!!!

No, sir, you didn't make me mad at Deadwood, you and Saddletramp were TERRIFIC!! I wish I had enough time to spend in Deadwood to talk to each and every one of you guys, and I didn't! I think next get-together I will be sure to plan for us to spend more than a few hours. The get-together was wonderful and I felt so comfortable with so many of you!

Hanta Yo said:
JB,

I may have been close to you, how close I don't know. I had to leave the Beef Cookoff early (Wed afternoon) so I could get yrlgs sent off early today - it was a 6 hr drive and I didn't get home last night until 8:00 - just about dark. Nothing against you...if I had more time I would have LOVED to come see you!!!

No, sir, you didn't make me mad at Deadwood, you and Saddletramp were TERRIFIC!! I wish I had enough time to spend in Deadwood to talk to each and every one of you guys, and I didn't! I think next get-together I will be sure to plan for us to spend more than a few hours. The get-together was wonderful and I felt so comfortable with so many of you!

Aww shucks ma'am, I was just teasin'. Shoot, I was in Rapid City yesterday. Wish I would have know, me and the missus would have bought you a glass of tea or somethin'! :)

You guys should have been there for the Beef Cookoff! It was totally awesome! A glass of iced tea would have been the perfect ending of a neat day, especially if you got to watch the Beef Cookoff. If neither of you or your spouse is in any way involved with CattleWomen or StockGrowers or NCBA or ANCW, you can qualify for the Beef Cookoff. After seeing what I saw on Wed, if CattleWomen weren't my passion, I would get myself into the competition in a heartbeat!!! Any questions go to www.beefcookoff.org. Any help with recipes, my spouse, sw, will be glad to help, he is the greatest cook in the world (in my eyes).

Hanta Yo said:
You guys should have been there for the Beef Cookoff! It was totally awesome! A glass of iced tea would have been the perfect ending of a neat day, especially if you got to watch the Beef Cookoff. If neither of you or your spouse is in any way involved with CattleWomen or StockGrowers or NCBA or ANCW, you can qualify for the Beef Cookoff. After seeing what I saw on Wed, if CattleWomen weren't my passion, I would get myself into the competition in a heartbeat!!! Any questions go to www.beefcookoff.org. Any help with recipes, my spouse, sw, will be glad to help, he is the greatest cook in the world (in my eyes).

So evidently the way to a WOMAN'S heart, is thru' her stomache! :lol:

I'm the main beef cook around here. But I think most of my recipies wouldn't win. Like burrito's and broiled or grilled steak or ribs, with just a little salt and pepper. :lol:

Just butchered a dry two year old EXT I can't wait -I finally get to bite one of those potlickers back-nothing tastier than a grassfat two year old .

Northern Rancher said:
Just butchered a dry two year old EXT I can't wait -I finally get to bite one of those potlickers back-nothing tastier than a grassfat two year old .

YUP!!!!!

Just tagged an EXT daughter's baby the other day. What a screamer - both calf and mother :x :cry:

Are you talking the old EXT or N bar EXT. Our N bars don't seem to be to bad.

Hanta Yo said:
After seeing what I saw on Wed, if CattleWomen weren't my passion, I would get myself into the competition in a heartbeat!!!

You really gotta learn to be careful with those renegade quotes :p :wink:

OOOOPS! Gotcha. Leave it up to you guys to pick up something sexual even in the most innocent comments. I suppose you like CattleWomen with large melons :roll: :wink: , I have large melons, in the GARDEN!

Hanta Yo said:
OOOOPS! Gotcha. Leave it up to you guys to pick up something sexual even in the most innocent comments. I suppose you like CattleWomen with large melons :roll: :wink: , I have large melons, in the GARDEN!

I DO I DO :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol2:

My mistake we use Bar Ext Traveler 205. The oldest in the herd are coming threes. Hope attitude dosen't come with age.When some one else is taking care of tmem in the summer the last thing you want is a lot of problems.

I have several daughters from EXT and I have yet to see the side everyone on here talks about. When they have a calf I have no problem picking the calf up, etc. Mine are just "normal" cows even in the chute. But I do walk around them every day if possible. Love their udders and moderate size.

EXT daughter:

DSC00068.jpg

Latest posts