• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

the Real Jake

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The real jake must just be busy cause he's still around. I saw him and his sweet wife at the funeral of one of our favorite old cowboys Monday and they both looked in fine shape. Can't tell you a thing about the other Jake though...

Liberty Belle said:
The real jake must just be busy cause he's still around. I saw him and his sweet wife at the funeral of one of our favorite old cowboys Monday and they both looked in fine shape. Can't tell you a thing about the other Jake though...

Glad the Real Jake and family are doing ok LB---I figured they were, since in Harding County you guys "Take Care of Your Own" :)

I hope the other Jake is ok too---

Cheers to a great day!

TTB

TRJ said that it was okay that I tell you he is off ranchers.net because it was taking up too much of his time. "Things change" and all that...

You can find him in the evening at tigergaming.com; but he hasn't allowed me to give out his 'handle' there. :wink:

Seriously, he is doing some remodeling and I think he is really busy.

He doesn't have time for us but he has time to gamble :???: Guess we know how we rate

Latest posts