• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The reason you have kids...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
so you can have GRANDKIDS! Here is our 11-year old grandson.
IMG_0094.jpg

Whew! That is a big picture! How do I make it so the picture is smaller?

You must be proud of that young cowboy its plain to see he was brought up right......................good luck ps does he get his good looks from grand ma ?

"I WISH."

Nope, he gets his good looks from Grandpa.

Thanks, Haymaker. We are really proud of him. He is so interested
and very good help. This summer he was raking hay with an old International H (he loves that tractor) and the rake fell in a gopher
hole. Grandpa went on around the field baling, thinking of how to fix it, and when he got back to the rake, little Jack had it all fixed and ready
to go.

It sure is fun when kids are interested and involved.

Good looking youngster, Faster Horses

Is he auctioning off that truck or is he waiting on Grampa and Grandma to go to church?

Good lookin feller there, not often do we git em all squeaky clean n gussied up like that, ya gotta take pictures of em Which reminds me, ya'll'v seen pics of my lil girl, the 14 year old, goin on 20. I got her all cleaned up n outta the blue jeans for graduation from 8th grade last year.

Here's the results

Amanda-Graduation-1-copy.jpg

Don't blame me for that dress!!! Her daddy was with us when we went shoppin, n all she had to do was bat them big baby blues at him n say, "Daddyyyyyyyyy"

Latest posts