• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The State Of Mississippi

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
got they azzes handed to 'em today. Been hearing ch!t for months.............

That ought to shut them up for a few years!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now if Auburn can beat Wisky and Ohio State can handle Alabama, I'll be as happy as a dead pig in the sunshine. :wink:

I kinda thought the "Committee" screwed up and didn't let TCU OR Baylor in.

want to see bama blow out OSU...then Oregon flat out kill fla. st. and send bama to the pits of hell......

the committee got so much wrong.

Now Meatchicken State handled Baylor. All I heard all fall from the Auburn and Big XII fans was how much the B1G sucked, never played anybody, and were irrelevant.

Looks like you boys better pay a little more attention to karma.

loomixguy said:
Now Meatchicken State handled Baylor. All I heard all fall from the Auburn and Big XII fans was how much the B1G sucked, never played anybody, and were irrelevant.

Looks like you boys better pay a little more attention to karma.
:tiphat:

I will give the Big credit, they are playing their best ball at the right time of year!

the Baylor debacle is unbelievable

seeing tejas and Zero U suck is fun... just hope KSU can handle UCLA tomorrow

3 M L & C said:
Way to go big 10. :clap:

Sec west goes 2-5 in bowl games this year.

Bowl results so far, with one SEC game to go:

Big 10 - 3 wins - 4 losses = 42%

SEC - 6 wins - 5 losses = 54%

SEC has won almost as many as Big 10 has played in total.

Way to go Big 10!

But a B1G school will be playing for the National Championship, against a PAC 12 or whatever it is school. Not an SEC team to be found in the title game.

Right now I'm enjoying watching "legendary" HC Bill Snyder struggle against UCLA.

According to the ESPN, the PAC 12 has the best winning percentage in bowl games this season. Big XII has the worst.

I bet Jigs is vapor locking right now. :lol:

loomixguy said:
But a B1G school will be playing for the National Championship, against a PAC 12 or whatever it is school. Not an SEC team to be found in the title game.

Right now I'm enjoying watching "legendary" HC Bill Snyder struggle against UCLA.

That's OK, it's come down here for the last 8 or 9 years in a row.

Looks like Kstate will being finishing mid pack in the worstof the big 5 conferences

I believe we are 3rd place. and should be top 15 in the final poll... played with heart, and never gave up.... proud to be a Wildcat !

During the first half the MildCat QB spent more time on his back looking at the stadium lights than some pro rasslers do their entire career!

For all the peeing and moaning and besmirching Jigs did about the B1G at the beginning of the season, I'd say he has some crow on the plate waiting for him.

I think the Big is a easy conference. more cupcakes than the SEC...... difference is, Big played their best football at the end, when it mattered.....

I look for Oregon to expose OSU.....

Stop thinking, Jigs. You'll get a more harmonious outcome. It doesn't matter what you "think", at the end of the day, you were proven wrong about the B1G. Looks like the real 5th best conference is the Big XII.

Your MildCats in the first half looked like the great MildCat teams of the 70's. Word is that Ron Prince found someone to cover his shifts at the 7-11 and is available to coach at Manhattan again! :wink:

I'd like to see the Ohio State win the title, but I also like former Husker and National Championship QB Scott Frost's play calling for Oregon. It'll be a good game for all the marbles with no SEC media bias.

Frost never won a national title at NU. he was QB of the team that was awarded a share of the title that Michigan WON on the field.... sympathetic coaches gave their half to retiring Osborne as a consolation prize.

I do like the system he has running at Oregon though.... kid thinks fast and gets the plays down there in a hurry

jigs said:
Frost never won a national title at NU. he was QB of the team that was awarded a share of the title that Michigan WON on the field.... sympathetic coaches gave their half to retiring Osborne as a consolation prize.

Once again, you're thinking, and your mouth is writing checks your a$$ can't cash. Your imagining things doesn't necessarily make them so. Frost IS a National Champion QB.....and we were the champs that year, along with MeatChicken, but had we played them for the title we'd have wiped the field with them, just like we used to do to your MildCats....and MeatChicken knew it, too...they wanted no.part of us.

Now you can refute it all you want, Jiggsy, but one thing you can't refute is we went farther that year than your MildCats EVER have. :wink:

Latest posts