• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The stupidity of news media

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the chief

Reaction score
How stupid do some news anchors think we are anyway?

E.D. Hill has been jabbed out of her Fox News segment.

Hill is the anchor who suggested that Barack and Michelle Obama's fist bump could be interpreted as a "terrorist fist jab."

Just goes to show you how Fox news loves to MAKE UP news.

Just more proof that the Corporate Lobbyist connected Neocons, radical cultist Republican pundits (Rush/Ann/etal) , and KKK boys are running scared....

Barack Obama campaign sets up 'Fight the Smears'
09:29 AM PT, Jun 12 2008

Fed up with all the nasty rumors, Barack Obama and his campaign have set up fightthesmears.com*, a website devoted to zapping the recalcitrant untruths that have been dogging him for months, especially online.

Clearly Obama is acknowledging the necessity of addressing, rather than ignoring, the growing number of virulent online rumors that have repeatedly received wide attention despite a lack of establishing evidence.

Topping Fight the Smears' four-item list is the canard that Michelle Obama used the word "whitey" in a speech at her church. The site marks this as a lie, saying, "No such tape exists. Michelle Obama has not spoken from the pulpit at Trinity and has not used that word."

I really like the Header of this page....That was the way I remember politics of old- before everyone demonized the opposite parties- and many more of the politicians put statesmanship and working for the good of the country and American people above that of the Lobbyists dollar.....

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/fightthesmearshome/

Latest posts