• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The work crew

Help Support Ranchers.net:

denice.r

Reaction score
We have has some great weather. Any time there are highs in the 70's with no humidity it is time to get the dogs on sheep.
Zeva has been one of the easiest dogs ever. Wants to work, does a good job and listens great. Have not had her in the training pasture much but last week we worked on cross drives. Mostly I just use her for chores, on the job training.

Lizzy on the other hand is like her father, they have jet fuel for breakfast. She is just 1.5 so as she matures she will not have to do everything at top speed. This spring I can her slowing down and thinking. She just at has her flanks down and is starting to drive well. I expect her to be out king the main flock shortly.

Then there is Kit and Jess - they have been on sheep twice but really need more time to grow up. By fall they both should be ready for training.

Have a male smooth coat 8 mo that needs a pet/ light working home if you know of anyone looking. House broke fully vaccinated.

Not sure how to post videos but we will see if I can figure it out. This is a sister to Kitt and Jess here is a you tube link from our herding day first weekend in June
https://youtu.be/TZw6jfQdW_M

Latest posts