• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Z-Tags have Arrived!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Triangle Bar

Reaction score
The UPS man just delivered my tags, marking pen, and applicator. Thanks again to Kerry and Z tags for their offer. I'm lookin' forward to taggin' up some calves with 20 on the ground and 85 to go, I'd better get to it. :wink:

Mine just arrived this afternoon. Along with a marker and tagger. thanks z-tags. Great product with awesome customer service!!

Picked mine up today. Thankfully I have a sister in town to receive the parcels that so many companies won't send to a PO box.
Thank you Z-Tags. I'm looking forward to trying these out.

I have been slow in faxing back some information. Thankfully, Kerry and Z-Tag are sympathetic to the distance we travel to a fax machine and my forgetfulness. :oops:

They should be here soon after I confirm the logo. My thanks also for the offer.

guess my testimonial must have got lost in the confusion at the start. Oh well always next year. we use them already and are believers, so hopefully some others can learn how good they are. had been wondering about it.

i guess i need to check my email more often. :oops: i just faxed my confirmation sheet back today, so i'll be waiting awhile longer. :(

:D

The A'I company Dylan and I started is just about ready to launch our COMPLETED website-we had a bit of trouble with the original designer. I'll keep you posted when it's totally done. We don't have alot of bulls or household names but the ones we have are good ones. I didn't have to leave the confines of ranchers.net to locate most of them either.

has everyone got their tags? i was a little late getting my info faxed back, but i did get it done quite awhile ago and still no tags. just wonderin' if anyone else is still waiting. :D

Got my a week ago and used them all up in three days. Thanks kerry and z tag

Latest posts