• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

These look like they might work pretty well

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy said:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=191109514300603&set=vb.100002046669227&type=2&theater

guess that will not work but Nephew laid his razor on it side in a deep wide rut, tuened into the down hill side and fliped it right back up

Soap, My son bought a full set of these last year because of the deep snow we had, they worked beyond my expectations. When spring came, and the creek we live on flooded worse than I can ever remember, he forded (swam) over 200 yards of a fast moving river of water with his J-Wheeled machine. We had yearlings on feed yet on the other side of that flood and the water that he crossed was over the frame on my 4250 JD FWA.

Soap, My son bought a full set of these last year because of the deep snow we had, they worked beyond my expectations. When spring came, and the creek we live on flooded worse than I can ever remember, he forded (swam) over 200 yards of a fast moving river of water with his J-Wheeled machine. We had yearlings on feed yet on the other side of that flood and the water that he crossed was over the frame on my 4250 JD FWA.

as a few on here know, I sell/export ATV's.. and I found the wheels interesting.

I have seen busted off rims and hubs, so I know nothing is indestructible.

if there are drawbacks I would say it would eventually result in broken or stressed lug bolts, and the ATV would require greater width clearances..

they look as good as tracks and are far less costly..

I watched the durability test, they seem to be tough enough.. but I would still replace the lug-bolts seasonally..

I had a good friend try them out last winter. He was not impressed. I was going to get a set but he said don't waste your money. I think the type of snow makes a difference. Too soft and even the jwheels will sink in.

Latest posts