• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thine Fowl Season Cometh!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PureCountry

Reaction score
Waterfowl opens next week here, and I'm excited about it for the first time in a few years. My cousin runs a pretty good sized guiding outfit, and asked me to help him out this year. Haven't done any guiding since I was in high school, and didn't want to bother when he first asked me. But the more I thought about it, it's just so much damn fun! Meeting folks from all over the US, takin' them out hours before the sun comes up, hearin' those first flights comin' in on the horizon when the sun's just breakin' the sky. It makes for great times and great memories, and I'm lookin' forward to it.

I thk we have local Canada Goose eason opening.. Its a short season to try to thin the geese that never seem to leave.. What I need to do is go to the Golf courses and Hospitals around Chciago.. Could probably fill my tag with one shots :lol: :lol:

canadas never used to make it this far,unlike canadians, but this year we will have a state wide season on them for the first time.doubt we see many here tho.

Latest posts