• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Things my parents taught me...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
1. My parents taught me to appreciate a job well done. "if you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."

2. My parents taught me religion. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

3. My parents taught me about time travel. "If you don't straighten up, I going to knock you into the middle of next week."

4. My parents taught me logic. "Because I said so, that's why."

5. My parents taught me more logic. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."

6. My parents taught me foresight. "Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."

7. My parents taught me irony. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."

8. My parents taught me about the science of osmosis. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."

My parents told me most of those things when I was a child. I swore I wouldn't do it to my kids. Sure was startled when I heard myself saying them to those boys! :oops: :lol:

Faster horses said:
1. My parents taught me to appreciate a job well done. "if you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."

2. My parents taught me religion. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

3. My parents taught me about time travel. "If you don't straighten up, I going to knock you into the middle of next week."

4. My parents taught me logic. "Because I said so, that's why."

5. My parents taught me more logic. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."

6. My parents taught me foresight. "Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."

7. My parents taught me irony. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."

8. My parents taught me about the science of osmosis. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."

Yup,I remember the "good ole days" no telling how many times I heard these words of encouragement :D ..................good luck

I have three grown grils and they all have kids. The one they say they will never use is ( You better stop crying or i'll give you something to cry about .) They say that they have come very close but still not said it. ha. ha.

Latest posts