• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Things that make me smile

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Lady said her husband had looked for this and I would never find it. He even told the order buyers the calf was a chrypto and lowered the price more.
Not sure I should send the photo and thank them for a $300 gift or let it lie…..
22CD5429-0AF1-42F1-9DE1-2CB2D33E4C35.jpeg

We used to have a sale barn over in Spanish Fork Utah which is only 75 miles from here. I'd go over several times a month and just sit on my hands most days. But I'd scout out a bargain from time to time. Bought a handful of calves that weren't cut yet for next to nothing and changed their religion when I brought them home. Always could make a profit. But they sold out and now the nearest sale is 200 miles south. And it's mid week so I rarely attend just for giggle's anymore.

I have two sales both about 75 miles away. East to Vale on Wednesday and west to La Grande on Thursday. I buy for myself. I buy for B. And being retired sometimes I just go for something to do. My little herd of steers there was half a dozen that were bought as bulls.

Belle Forche 68 miles late summer thru early winter Calf /yearling Thursday, Cows Friday. ST Onge 72 miles, calves/yearling Friday, Cows Saturday. Newell 93 miles, Sheep every Thursday (they will prorate. Mix lambs of same weight to make larger selling lot)

Latest posts