• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

This Coming Years Easiest Football Schedules

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
2016 easiest Power 5 CFB Schedules according to ESPN's FPI:

1. Minnesota
2. Michigan
3. Purdue
4. Maryland
5. Nebraska

Doesn't say much for the B1G.............................

How many years in advance are these games scheduled? The way your panties are twisted you'd think they were all scheduled within a week after the National Championship game.

More sour grapes. Keep it up, Mikey. Before long you'll have thousands of gallons of vinegar on hand. Then maybe you can get a big fat contract with Massengill or the Summer's Eve people.

loomixguy said:
More sour grapes. Keep it up, Mikey. Before long you'll have thousands of gallons of vinegar on hand. Then maybe you can get a big fat contract with Massengill or the Summer's Eve people.

then you can set up tent at the Husker football games... those fans can all use a good flushing out

jigs said:
loomixguy said:

then you can set up tent at the Husker football games... those fans can all use a good flushing out

You're thinkin enema............................ :lol2:

Are you two back to giving each other reach arounds? A pair of felch mongers, for sure.

Better move a bunch of that vinegar up north, Mikey. I could smell the unmistakable stank of MildCat fans all day today with the winds we suffered through.

BTW, jiggsy...I'm still waiting for that hundo you've owed me for YEARS now, and for you to list all of the Crypt Keeper's conference and national titles that he won by getting more out of mediocre recruits than most schools can 4 or 5 star athletes.

do I go off each year about how we will dominate the conference? no. do I go on and on about the times we were screwed over or robbed of a win ? no. do I suffer from hearing that crap from you and 99% of every other Husker fan? yes.....

your "ride for the brand" excuse does not hold water for me.

loomixguy said:
Jigs....I don't have the time or the crayons required to explain it to you.

This explains it good enough. No crayons needed for us. :lol:

2016 easiest Power 5 CFB Schedules according to ESPN's FPI:

1. Minnesota
2. Michigan
3. Purdue
4. Maryland
5. Nebraska

Latest posts