• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

This Guy Predicted The Mortgage Meltdown

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
and how much is obama now spending on these wars he promised you he was going to end? Or did you conviently forget those campaigns promises in the name of paritsan politics.

I think they have done a major drawdown in Iraq- but never said anything about getting out of Afghanistan...
Do you think we should just cut and run again.. :???: I think GW pretty well committed us to a long term involvement with both countries- altho I think more and more of the load will be taken off the Nato military forces...

I never had that much problem with Afghanistan- except that Bush should have finished it when he had the chance- before he decided to go nationbuilding with his trumped up war in Iraq and fighting on two fronts- and in doing so made a mess of both :roll: ...

Oldtimer,

they have done exactly what was planned. same as vietnam. these wars are never meant to be won, just prolonged so the elite can make money off of the military industrial complex that Eisenhaur warned us about.

why is Afghanistan ok? because they are going to catch Osama Bin Laden? you need to turn off your tv and find out what is really going on.

The bin ladens and the bush family are business partners. OBL was CIA.

He died in 2001.

and you think we need to be in Afghanistan?

where does the Heroin come from? it is imported by the CIA from afghanistan. why has poppy production increased since we went there?

who controls the oil fields in Iraq now? certainly not Saddam who was armed by us...yes, armed with biological weapons he used against his own people. wake up. do not be a mass media brainwashed pig.

shaumei said:
Oldtimer said:
and how much is obama now spending on these wars he promised you he was going to end? Or did you conviently forget those campaigns promises in the name of paritsan politics.

I think they have done a major drawdown in Iraq- but never said anything about getting out of Afghanistan...
Do you think we should just cut and run again.. :???: I think GW pretty well committed us to a long term involvement with both countries- altho I think more and more of the load will be taken off the Nato military forces...

I never had that much problem with Afghanistan- except that Bush should have finished it when he had the chance- before he decided to go nationbuilding with his trumped up war in Iraq and fighting on two fronts- and in doing so made a mess of both :roll: ...

Oldtimer,

they have done exactly what was planned. same as vietnam. these wars are never meant to be won, just prolonged so the elite can make money off of the military industrial complex that Eisenhaur warned us about.

why is Afghanistan ok? because they are going to catch Osama Bin Laden? you need to turn off your tv and find out what is really going on.

The bin ladens and the bush family are business partners. OBL was CIA.

He died in 2001.

and you think we need to be in Afghanistan?

where does the Heroin come from? it is imported by the CIA from afghanistan. why has poppy production increased since we went there?

who controls the oil fields in Iraq now? certainly not Saddam who was armed by us...yes, armed with biological weapons he used against his own people. wake up. do not be a mass media brainwashed pig.

OT knows all to well about everything you posted. He's been following that script for years.

This is all Reagan's fault for winning the cold war and creating a vaccuum of control over in that region that the Russians used to have a handle on. :lol:

We should save our money and let the radical muslims continue to grow in strength. it will help our grandchildren enjoy life more in years to come. :roll:

Legalize all drugs- take the profit out of raising/smuggling them... The War on Drugs is another war that long ago was lost... Put the money expended now in enforcement into drug education and addiction treatment...

Oldtimer said:

Legalize all drugs- take the profit out of raising/smuggling them... The War on Drugs is another war that long ago was lost... Put the money expended now in enforcement into drug education and addiction treatment...

Aren't they already spending money on drug education and addiction treatment?

How much do they spend annually on this "lost cause"?

Why not just secure the borders?

Oldtimer said:

agreed....

you can quote the deficit as a per cent of gdp all you want - it's the accumulation of debt that has the usa screwed. bush had eight years to do something about it and he was a total failure to the extent that he made things worse and got out just in time to not look so bad as far as some are concerned but his admin pushed the american economy over the edge. he isn't solely to blame though. every admin and congress that ran a deficit were contributing to the weakening of their nation.

With that logic, maybe they should also stop funding all the other "wars".

Make poverty "legal", and a personal choice, but at least spend some money on educating people of the benefits of providing for themselves.

Maybe spend some money on creating some real jobs instead of $billions on "pork"

don said:
you can quote the deficit as a per cent of gdp all you want - it's the accumulation of debt that has the usa screwed. bush had eight years to do something about it and he was a total failure to the extent that he made things worse and got out just in time to not look so bad as far as some are concerned but his admin pushed the american economy over the edge. he isn't solely to blame though. every admin and congress that ran a deficit were contributing to the weakening of their nation.

I agree with the accumulation of debt comment, but you have to take % of GDP into account when making comparisons or assigining blame as OT likes to do.

All Presidents have 4 or 8 years to do something about it. They can choose not to sign bills.

Who is ultimately responsible for the spending?

I see. :lol: Bush spent too much money and got us into debt.

Now all Obama has to do to fix it is to spend more & more & more.

Yea, right. :???:

Mike said:
I see. :lol: Bush spent too much money and got us into debt.

Now all Obama has to do to fix it is to spend more & more & more.

Yea, right. :???:

It's no longer the fault of Bush, it's Reagan's. But the 2 wars that Bush was a part of were the "tipping point". :lol: :lol:

.. or maybe it is the "Republican Bust", because they didn't believe in spending money on minorities or gays or social programs, only for aid to poor Countries. :roll:

but for sure more needs to be spent on educating people on the dangers of drugs, teenage pregnancy and providing for yourself.

Those dang Conservatives should adopt a platform like that and all the problems of the World would be solved.

Maybe they should also agree with the UN when they say that this spending is needed, if we are ever going to be a "global community" and be our "brother's keeper" :roll:

Latest posts