• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

This is the type of thing OT would do....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
NBC News Edits Perry 'Black Cloud' Comment to Make Him Seem Racist?

http://www.mrctv.org/

"the Black Cloud that hangs over America, that debt...." is edited out to be "the black cloud that hangs over America" and then Schultz goes on to explain that Perry is talking about obama.

:roll:

if I look to the ski and see a black cloud.. it isn't racism.. it's a storm.. :? :???:

and if I ignore the storm, I am not being politically correct, I am being stupid..

and this is why liberals can constantly create problems,.. yet have so much trouble solving problems.

Seen oldtimer do things like that a lot when he cuts and pastes, well wait it is not always limited to cutting and pasting

Here's something OT would not do, apologize.

ED SCHULTZ, HOST: Now last night we played a clip of Governor Perry talking about the debt being a black cloud over this country. We did not present the full context of those statements and we should have. Here's the full clip. Let's get it right. Here's the full clip.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GOVERNOR RICK PERRY (R-TEXAS): I'm a pro-business governor. I don`t make any apologies about it, and I will be a pro-business president. Getting America back to work is the most important issue that faces this country, being able to pay off $14.5 trillion or $16 trillion worth of debt. That big black cloud that hangs over America, that debt that is so monstrous. There's only one way you get rid of it that's practical, that makes sense, and that is to free up America, free up American entrepreneurs.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

SCHULTZ: No doubt about it, it was a mistake and we regret the error on this particular statement. We should not have included it in our coverage of his overheated rhetoric. That's our mistake.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/08/16/schultz-admits-editing-perry-comment-without-apologizing-falsely-accu#ixzz1VFouqH7J

You would think Ed would learn after the last time he had to apologize. Accuracy seems to be an afterthought for him.

Did obama apologize yet for his saying that biden didn't call the Tea Party terrorists.

Larrry said:
You would think Ed would learn after the last time he had to apologize. Accuracy seems to be an afterthought for him.

Did obama apologize yet for his saying that biden didn't call the Tea Party terrorists.

Did Biden apologize yet? or is his foot still stuck in his mouth?

If you put enough BS out there, it will still put doubt in someone's mind- even if you recant it later.

People remember the shock value stuff, and less the apology. So over time you can program them to not have a real reason they don't like someone, but just have a "feeling" about them they don't like. It is what they have done to Palin over the last few years.

There should be monetary repercussions by these goof balls and this would stop.

Latest posts