• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

This should go on the Political page, interesting

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Not to mention paying all those super clever intelligence agents to write all that original material.

The intel was before the war so not a cost of the war, but another ankle biting Canadian can still angle in a snide remark. Wo hoo, now go brag at the ankle biters' boast off.

back off you insignifigant little twerp. I'll not bash your nationality so dont bash mine. Bite my ankles.

You, Silver, are a lieing bastard and here is the proof

Silver, "Not to mention paying all those super clever intelligence agents to write all that original material. "

Silver, "I'll not bash your nationality"

Snide pathetic ankle biting to deride my nationality.

Brad S said:
You, Silver, are a lieing bastard and here is the proof

Silver, "Not to mention paying all those super clever intelligence agents to write all that original material. "

Silver, "I'll not bash your nationality"

Snide pathetic ankle biting to deride my nationality.

Obviously your brain is too small to comprehend what is going on here.
My belief in weather or not the war in Iraq is fought over good intelligence has NOTHING to do with how I feel about your nationality. It is simply a statement, and not so different from a lot Americans viewpoints. In my country and I think yours thats called freedom of expression.
I personally don't dislike Americans, I just dislike you.

Latest posts