• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

This week and Bengazi

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cutterone

Reaction score
After testamony and email discovery this week basicly confirming what we have all known all along that the administration covered up the Bengazi attack and then made a cover up to cover up the cover up...
Is there one person on this board that does not belive that they let 4 people be killed and lied about it for political gain?
This goes beyond playing dirty politics, this is unlawful and punishment should be handed down.

Politics is one thing but to out and out lie to greiving parents on these and fast and furious goes way beyond political differences. These people deserve nothing less than the gas chamber.

cutterone said:
Politics is one thing but to out and out lie to greiving parents on these and fast and furious goes way beyond political differences. These people deserve nothing less than the gas chamber.

I agree, but seriously, the "left" could care less...the "end justifies the means"

If that means lying to a few parents, or covering your ass, with lies later...it doesn't matter to them.

Look at depopulation, to save the planet, or racism...do you think it matters to them, if they have to kill babies/fetuses, to meet their goal?

They will just lie, and say it's about women's rights...or about global warming.

cutterone said:

I feel the same way you do, cutterone. Benghazi and Fast and Furious
have been the two atrocities I have been watching. I have been waiting for something to be done. I hope the whole thing unravels and the corruption will be revealed. To do this in order to get re-elected........well, let me say that if he and Hilary don't answer to the American people that they will have to answer for it in a higher court someday.

Col. Oliver North said last night on Fox News and then again tonight,
"The reality of it is this administration is criminally negligent."

"There has got to be accountability somewhere. Where are the people that were -- that perpetrated this attack? They are still wandering around inside Libya and elsewhere. No one has been held accountable in our administration, nor the perpetrators of the attack."

If it hadn't been for Fox News this would have been forgotten a long time
ago and that's what those involved were betting on. Good for Catherine
Herridge for her reporting and for those at Fox News for keeping this
story alive..

Latest posts