• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

THREE TOUGH COWBOYS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
THREE TOUGH COWBOYS

THREE COWBOYS ARE SITTING AROUND THE CAMPFIRE OUT ON THE LONESOME PRAIRIE; EACH WITH THE BRAVADO FOR WHICH HE IS FAMOUS. A NIGHT OF TALL TALES

THE GUY FROM MONTANA SAYS, "I MUST BE THE STRONGEST, MEANEST, TOUGHEST COWBOY THERE IS. WHY, JUST THE OTHER D AY, A BULL GOT LOOSE IN THE CORRAL. IT HAD GORED SIX MEN BEFORE I WRESTLED IT TO THE GROUND BY THE HORNS WITH MY BARE HANDS AND CASTRATED THAT SUCKER WITH MY TEETH."

THE GUY FROM COLORADO COULDN'T STAND TO BE BESTED. THAT'S NOTHING, "I WAS WALKING DOWN THE TRAIL YESTERDAY AND A FIFTEEN FOOT DIAMONDBACK RATTLER SLID OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK AND MADE A MOVE FOR ME. I GRABBED THAT BASTARD WITH MY BARE HANDS, BIT IT'S HEAD OFF AND SUCKED THE POISON DOWN IN ONE GULP AND I'M STILL HERE TODAY."

THE COWBOY FROM TEXAS REMAINED SILENT, SLOWLY STIRRING THE CAMPFIRE COALS WITH HIS PECKER.

NOW THAT'S TOUGH

Reminds me of the joke
A guy comes home and finds his wife with another guy. So he takes him out to the garage and clamps his thingy in the vise. He starts a fire in the corner and gets a hacksaw down. The cheater says " you aren't gonna cut it off are you?"
The husband says "no, are you?" and hands him the hacksaw

A texan, an albertan and a saskatchewan guy are bragging-the texan says we have oil rigs so high that they hit the clouds-the albertan says well we have rigs so high that we have to let them down to miss the moon-the guy from saskatchewan says yeah well when I'm aroused 12 ravens can perch on it. After awhile the Texan says well our rigs don't quite reach the clouds-the Albertan says yeah well the moon canclear it but just barely-the Saskatchewan guy says yeah I lied a bit too-the last raven is standing on one leg.

Me and an old friend, Gregg Smith, were driving back from a ropin about 15 years ago and stopped on the highway to wizz. We get back into the truck, and I decide to hang a little on my friend, so I say "that water in the ditch was cold." As if my endowment hung to the ground. So Gregg sez, without missing a beat, "deep too."

Brad S said:
Me and an old friend, Gregg Smith, were driving back from a ropin about 15 years ago and stopped on the highway to wizz. We get back into the truck, and I decide to hang a little on my friend, so I say "that water in the ditch was cold." As if my endowment hung to the ground. So Gregg sez, without missing a beat, "deep too."

GOTCHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts