• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thunder

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
Were having a pretty good thunderstorm here right now 37 degrees and raining pretty good.I have 25 more acres to disc before the weather gets cold which sounds like tomorrow.Our weather has been unreal here we should have been froze up 3 weeks ago if this is global warming I like it.

I agree on the global warming thing....last summer there was a higher concentration of bikini's, I think that is another global warming indicator

You guys may have to put your thoughts of global warming and bikinis on hold for a bit when the weather we have here in MT gets your way. Downright miserable day. -10 and 40 mph wind and snow!! :shock:

Thanks for the warning mtrancher, 51 degrees and raining now. On this day in 1998 it was 60 degrees and I baled cornstalk. We will see 15 degrees in the morning with possible snow. I will get my water tank heaters ready tomorrow.

We ended up with an 1 1/2 of rain was a muddy mess in the heifer pen but this morning the ground is froze nicely,got all my fall tillage done in the nick of time.Its 10 degrees above zero right now and a bit of a breeze but no snow.

Latest posts