• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tim Thomas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
The goalie for the Stanley cup winning boston bruins refused to participate in the teams visit to the White House to meet Obama-he's the only American on the team. The reason he gave for not going was the way government at every level was mismanaging the country and not following the constitution. He didn't pick a party he just said both were screwng things up.

I heard some blah-blah-blah this afternoon on "sportscenter" about how disruptive this action would to the rest of the team members... I guess if it bothers them, they don't have to stay(or go in the first place)?
Here's to a real citizen, standing up for his beliefs...

Tim Thomas is a class act. IMO he is right on his views. This administration is out of control.

I am not a hockey fan, but watch it when nothing else is on.... so based on my limited hockey knowledge (Nowledge, for you Sandhusker) I hope the man goes to DC, yanks Obama's shirt over his head, and gives him the "real feel" of a hockey game......

Latest posts