• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

To All

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year from Debbie and I.

There is a lot for me to be thankful for in 2015 and looking forward to completing my recovery in 2016.

Merry Christmas to you two as well, and everybody else on here! May the Lord bless each of you in the new year to come :santa:

Merry Christmas to all from west central SD! Our blessings are great, and weather ones are probably the ones most appreciated. Better health and less pain sure is a top one for me. High on the list is our family, from our third generation on up to our little sixth generation great grand girls, with many of us living and working on this ranch begun by our grandfathers (my own family ranch being only ten miles away with a brother and his family still there) in 1892 and 1910, respectively. Our fifth generation, ages 10 to 31 all seven are well on their way to making their way in life, and we are especially thankful that two of them are living and working on this ranch, too. Makes it easier for we 'elders' to have work a little easier, and choose the jobs we like best!

Out communities are a blessing, too. We started the 'season' with an event focused on a living nativity, and have enjoyed several events focusing on 'the reason for the season'. And, today we have two funerals to attend. Sad that they come so near to Christmas, but also a completion of the circle of life and a celebration of lives lived well, just ending sooner than we would choose.

So we go on to our family gatherings and celebrations continuing into the New Year with all our kids and all but two of our grand kids able to be here at various times. Miss them a lot, but their jobs keep them home right now.....and jobs are a GOOD thing!!!

Wishing you all a VERY Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.

mrj

Merry Christmas everyone, and all the best in the new year!

Merry Christmas to all from balmy Ontario and a Happy New Year also!

GCreek, I share in your gratitude for restored wellness too! May you continue to improve and enjoy good health.

From north western Alberta we extend our wishes to all, to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

:cboy: :) May your grass be green and tall and your cows be fat and happy. Your family well and cheerful, for tis the season.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, from everyone hear in south central Tripp Co. S, D.

Merry Christmas to all from the high desert here in Oregon. Hope you all have a great year to come!

Merry Christmas to all our friends! The West Desert has been blessed with a bunch of snow so far which sure helps a guy be optimistic!!! I thank the Lord for wonderful folks like ya'll. May you all have a fine Christmas and a dandy 2016. Be Blessed in all you do. Holler if I can help ya in any way.

Regards,
H'

Martin Jr., thanks for sharing that manger scene. It is different in the appearance of the people, their clothes, etc. looking something like I imagine the 'original' might have, unless maybe the clothing in this one may be a little finer than at Jesus' birth. But the expressions or something about this one does hold my attention for a longer look.

mrj

I don't know the origin of that manger scene, but it was in an e-mail from a Family & Life organization in Ireland. I liked it so just copied and pasted it right from the e-mail.

Hoping this finds you all well ... (hope the image works)
A heartfelt wish from Don and I
To all our Family and Friends ...
We hope that Health, Happiness
and Great Memories find You in the New Year!
May Your Spirits and Determination be unshaken.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156414075685352&set=a.10150553865135352.648900.573950351&type=3&theater

Latest posts