• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

TO STRANGE FOR SISTERDALE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Say canuckle head ,This little ole town pop.12 that I call home has a country dance barbecue at the fire house bout twice a year ,lots of ole geezers down there come from miles around to drink a little whiskey play dominoes,cuss packers talk weather etc.Well come sun down we have a dance for all the ladies,and so we have differnt folks playing music got this one band that call their selves TO STRANGE FOR SISTERDALE and them boys can flat play, their speacialty is rock a billy.That got me to thinkin suppose you and KD LANG went on the road, her with that yodelin mess and you reciting poetry,maybe you and her dress a like same colored out fits?then those boys would find out damn fast what to strange for SISTERDALE really is................good luck PS ask KD see if she? would be willing

Don't you just wonder how they come up with the names of some of these bands?

We have one here called "99 cent (with a cent sign not the word) Buffet."
The first place they played the place was packed, because people thought there was a buffet for 99 cents. No kidding!

Faster horses said:
Don't you just wonder how they come up with the names of some of these bands?

We have one here called "99 cent (with a cent sign not the word) Buffet."
The first place they played the place was packed, because people thought there was a buffet for 99 cents. No kidding!

Faster Horses, it just dawned on me: this keyboard has NO CENT KEY!
How dare they? Just because a cent isn't worth a cent.
Remember when typerwriters had them? Wonder what else is missing I haven't missed and could get real mad about... :dunce:

Latest posts