• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Todays calf sale on Superior

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG

Reaction score
Wow!!! The prices are awesome. Been listening some this morning and the sellers are really getting paid today. We had a customer sell this morning and I tried to get them, but never got it done. They weighed 660 lbs and sold for $147.50! I sure hope these prices hold through the fall and winter. Congrats to all the sellers.

Anyone on here sell this week?

Faster horses said:
Where were those calves located, BRG? And when were they to
be delivered? Were they weaned?

Sure glad for the folks who are finally getting paid for their stock.

Thanks for the report.

The delivery date is Oct. 18-Nov. 1, 2011

Base weight of 660 lbs

Source/Age Verified

They will get on the trucks near Belle Fourche, SD and they will be coming right off the cow.

On Tuesdays sale they sold 2 loads of 825# steers sept. delivery for $152.60

That is a recipe for very expensive fat cattle. good on those selling.

cleland said:

Do you have a link? I'm from the show-me state. that one is hard for me to believe.

wdcook said:
cleland said:

Do you have a link? I'm from the show-me state. that one is hard for me to believe.

http://www.superiorlivestock.com/CatShort.sla?p=4

Go down to

Lt 5325A-B-C & D Pioneer Ranch Rusty & Rachel Kemp Feeder Steers 825 Delivery Sept. 23-30, 2011
Tryon, NE-------------------------$152.60

I was at Steamboat for the sale. My that country is pretty. So green and lush, Jan ask if I was coveting, and sad to say, I sure was! On Wednesday, we took a tour from Craig, Co up to Slater and California Parks near the Wyo border. Still lots of snow in the high country. Several rivers were out of their banks. Great trip, sorry I forgot the camera :oops: . Dumb me :mad: . The prices on calves were absolutely great. My expectations even greater :? . It does appear that they are paying for age & source and NHTC this year. I would advise all you to check into it. I didn't & figure I missed at least a nickel.

Did you go top the Cowboy and Gunfighter Museum in Craig? On first wildlife photographers ever has a bunch of his pictures in there. We went that way to Farmington the first year-I still remember all the monster antelope bucks in that country.

No, we did not get there, but stayed with a friend north of Craig. He took us into town to have breakfast with some of his local friends. One couple that ate with us, the lady, worked as a volunteer there. They highly recomended seeing it. Next year, maybe. We did, however, see some big Buck Antelope, several deer, and some elk. We saw the elk after we left that area.

I'm kind of a museum snoop I must admit lol. I bought a print of a mountain lion jumping out of a tree that photographer took with one of those old cameras you had to stick your head under a flap.

I'm kind of a museum snoop I must admit lol. I bought a print of a mountain lion jumping out of a tree that photographer took with one of those old cameras you had to stick your head under a flap.

Latest posts