• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Today's U.S. And World Problems?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cody-n-Nancy

Reaction score
I've often wondered how ranchers, and even farmers, feel/think, if they do, about all of the crime and high cost of living in the U.S. as well as what goes on around the world? I know this isn't a "farming" forum, so I don't expect to hear from them.

I mean, with all of the time/work it takes to keep a full-blown ranch running, guess there's not much time to think about our society and the world's problems.

But, if there are those ranchers on this forum that do have thoughts about all of the crime/shootings/killing in America, as well as perhaps what's happening in the Ukraine or other parts of the world, let me know.

What H said. Plus inflation hurts ranchers as much as anyone. Fuel and fertilizer are major expense which have gone up huge. Crime is not as much of a problem when living very rural areas. When people 10-15 miles away are considered neighbors and act like it you are much less likely to have crime like that which occurs in the urban areas. And well everyone is armed to the teeth and there is a lot of area for bad actors to disappear into.

What H said. Plus inflation hurts ranchers as much as anyone. Fuel and fertilizer are major expense which have gone up huge. Crime is not as much of a problem when living very rural areas. When people 10-15 miles away are considered neighbors and act like it you are much less likely to have crime like that which occurs in the urban areas. And well everyone is armed to the teeth and there is a lot of area for bad actors to disappear into.
"Bad actors to disappear into", meaning, like Yellowstone Ranch on tv?

We took God out of the government, schools and most of society. And what we end up with is chaos. Man is the dumbest animal on this planet. And crime and war and chaos is the result of stupid people walking away from God. In my humble opinion
But, you do know that God has been taken out of things for many previous years. We didn't hear about all of the crime/violence/shootings years ago. And, Vietnam was a very wild time and we made it thru it.
I really wouldn't say "man is the dumbest animal on this planet", because I've known some very, very smart people in my life.

But, you do know that God has been taken out of things for many previous years. We didn't hear about all of the crime/violence/shootings years ago. And, Vietnam was a very wild time and we made it thru it.
I really wouldn't say "man is the dumbest animal on this planet", because I've known some very, very smart people in my life.
You asked my opinion and i gave it! I've met some smart people as well. But when you put them in a bunch, they seem to get dumb quick. If ya need proof of that, rewind to the last election.

"Bad actors to disappear into", meaning, like Yellowstone Ranch on tv?
In reality it is more like what the bad actors think we would do. And if a few comments made here and there keep them believing that their life is in the balance. It helps to keep their bad deeds somewhere else. The truth is everyone here is on a first name basis with the sheriff and all the deputies. A lot of people have the deputies personal cell numbers. And with a total of 8 patrol deputies in a county bigger than the state of Delaware there are times when there is only one or two on duty. The deputies know that we are very often their closest backup.

Listened to our local sheriff speak at a Republican Women's luncheon. He talked about the illegals coming in. He said most everyone knows if you break into a home at night you will more than likely, be shot. But during the day he advised everyone in the room to keep their doors locked.

Yes, Cody-N-Nancy we DO pay attention and we DO know what a sad, sorry shape our country is currently in. A lot of it we can thank the Biden administration for. They might not have started it, but they have darn sure made it worse. Much worse.

If anyone wants to try, please name ONE GOOD thing the Biden administration has done for America.

I'd like to think many ranchers and farmers are better informed then the majority of the population. Many Geo Political situations affect our markets .If you notice most rural areas have higher voter turn out per capita then urban areas.
Some rural areas have more crime then others but mostly those closer to urban centers.

I've often wondered how ranchers, and even farmers, feel/think, if they do, about all of the crime and high cost of living in the U.S. as well as what goes on around the world? I know this isn't a "farming" forum, so I don't expect to hear from them.

I mean, with all of the time/work it takes to keep a full-blown ranch running, guess there's not much time to think about our society and the world's problems.

But, if there are those ranchers on this forum that do have thoughts about all of the crime/shootings/killing in America, as well as perhaps what's happening in the Ukraine or other parts of the world, let me know.
Final Judgment is begun. Still Mercy is available. Our Money will probably fail. Especially since Biden weaponized it by seizing Banked Russian dollars and proudly announced the Ruple was destroyed. It came back.

Now instead of dollar being reserve currency, others spheres will arise, duping the dollar. Inflation is by Our Gov. Just printing dollars.

But my tax return was told me

The Whole World lies in separation/that is sin. God owes the last generation ALL TRUTH RESTORED.

PAY ATTENTION: JESUS ran out money changers twice. At beginning of his earthly ministry, and at the end.

NOW IS the Final Judgment of this world. Money is weaponized. The dollar is already shot to pieces. It takes 4 people to do what one used to do.

But you tell God it is not Love to take away the money (slow enough) to show you must be weaned of milk, as everything in nature is weaned.

There is no money in heaven.

Of course leaning H is right except people are not stupid, but are stubborn and lazy (wicked,) and full of themselves (not God), and proud and fallen because of their selfish nature.

GOD IS ASKING YOU RIGHT NOW: If you know anything I can do for anyone to save them, let me know: I will send you. The very thing they reject hearing or being.

What then? A poor man is closer to God by need than a rich man. God can take everything away from anyone if it will save them, or for them to have that opportunity.

Only ONE THING REMAINS til the end of time. ALL TRUTH MUST BE RESTORED.

How about you. All in?

Be The Word Lived. The Word Alive.

Be just like Christ.

Suffer everything to the end. Be holy. Remain holy. Then, you will be saved.

Go read Jesus Words only. Get a Red Letter Edition. SAME TO-DAY.

I'd like to think many ranchers and farmers are better informed then the majority of the population. Many Geo Political situations affect our markets .If you notice most rural areas have higher voter turn out per capita then urban areas.
Some rural areas have more crime then others but mostly those closer to urban centers.
Imagine that, us poor hicks too busy and too broke to have the means to know what is going on in this world………

I concur H, and with God, integrity, honesty, industriousness, and patriotism out the door too. The last 50 years of indoctrination have worked well for those who think they are more powerful than God. Their day is coming.

While ranchers may be busy, being busy brings them a closer connection to understanding what is going on in the world than any urban dweller. To think a rancher might be clueless or not have a voice about the world situation is ludicrous.

1. Borders, language, and culture have always been foremost on ranchers' minds, and their opposition to open borders is supported fully by longtime Latino ranchers that came in legally and worked their way up from ranchhand to the rancher. Texas and Arizona ranchers in my family have been fighting the lack of border control since the 1950s. I remember 1958 and visiting my great uncles and we rode out to part of his huge ranch where we could see the Rio Grande. The pigs swimming across had reeds sticking up next to them. These were breathing tubes for the criminals that couldn't cross legally due to crimes they commented in Mexico. They swam underwater alongside the pigs, thus the name wetback referred to a Mexican that entered the USA illegally. Now they just swim, cross on rafts, or wade across in shallow spots with no fear. What was once 250 a month is now 250,000. What was once a border state issue is now a serious national problem.

2. Frequent dealing with government agencies. Prices control based on government dealings with other countries. Ranchers have had this awareness way before urban dwellers had a clue if they even do today.

3. The constant battle with college-educated idiots that rule wildlife and forestry agencies. Idiots that thought bringing back wolves was a good idea.

4. Constant budgeting to make sure that taxes can always be paid and any loans paid on time which depends on the USA inflation and world trade. Diesel and fertilizer double and something has got to change. Prices ranchers payout and the prices they receive depends heavily on what happens in urban areas and the world.

Ranchers aren't so short-sighted that they focus on Ukraine which is a Biden and Putin joint effort to destroy a country, Putin because he wants its resources, and Biden because he wants his and his son's debts to Ukraine excused. No Ukraine, no debt! No rancher is so clueless that they think the 8% oil reduction from Russia should double the USA price. When Texas and Oklahoma ranchers look out and see those once lucrative oil jacks bowing in silence, they know what is going on.

Yes, ranchers are the first to realize what is going on in their countries and the world. Ranchers aren't duped like the droves of urban dwellers that deny their dependence on ranchers.

Last edited:
Well, here's a little determent from my thread, but want to let all on this forum know this: My wife and I ended our friendship with a lady she knew in So. California. She knew this lady (our age) pretty well. Last time talking with her on the phone, she told us that she was a "vegetarian" and could care less about farmers and ranchers. She said to "I'm a big city girl and love it. Don't care one bit what happens to farmers/ranchers". Well, after that conversation, wife and I decided to end the friendship.

Bad-mouthing farmers/ranchers is definitely not something we put up with!

While ranchers may be busy, being busy brings them a closer connection to understanding what is going on in the world than any urban dweller. To think a rancher might be clueless or not have a voice about the world situation is ludicrous.

1. Borders, language, and culture have always been foremost on ranchers' minds, and their opposition to open borders is supported fully by longtime Latino ranchers that came in legally and worked their way up from ranchhand to the rancher. Texas and Arizona ranchers in my family have been fighting the lack of border control since the 1950s. I remember 1958 and visiting my great uncles and we rode out to part of his huge ranch where we could see the Rio Grande. The pigs swimming across had reeds sticking up next to them. These were breathing tubes for the criminals that couldn't cross legally due to crimes they commented in Mexico. They swam underwater alongside the pigs, thus the name wetback referred to a Mexican that entered the USA illegally. Now they just swim, cross on rafts, or wade across in shallow spots with no fear. What was once 250 a month is now 250,000. What was once a border state issue is now a serious national problem.

2. Frequent dealing with government agencies. Prices control based on government dealings with other countries. Ranchers have had this awareness way before urban dwellers had a clue if they even do today.

3. The constant battle with college-educated idiots that rule wildlife and forestry agencies. Idiots that thought bringing back wolves was a good idea.

4. Constant budgeting to make sure that taxes can always be paid and any loans paid on time which depends on the USA inflation and world trade. Diesel and fertilizer double and something has got to change. Prices ranchers payout and the prices they receive depends heavily on what happens in urban areas and the world.

Ranchers aren't so short-sighted that they focus on Ukraine which is a Biden and Putin joint effort to destroy a country, Putin because he wants its resources, and Biden because he wants his and his son's debts to Ukraine excused. No Ukraine, no debt! No rancher is so clueless that they think the 8% oil reduction from Russia should double the USA price. When Texas and Oklahoma ranchers look out and see those once lucrative oil jacks bowing in silence, they know what is going on.

Yes, ranchers are the first to realize what is going on in their countries and the world. Ranchers aren't duped like the droves of urban dwellers that deny their dependence on ranchers.
C32FB041-FEEF-476F-AD79-2516B06A59E7.jpeg
Taxes to send in…..

Latest posts