• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Told ya....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nonothing

Reaction score
Wow !!. I can not believe how little posting is done in here with the libs all gone now.....Hypo is down to very little posting from his days of over 20 propoganda copy and pastes......I told you people he would bring this site to its knees and look at the proof......Only one post on saturday and an averge of 6 a day .....Looks like even hoppy has left PB...and pig boy has even tapered off.....Its to bad you guys backed all that propaganda being posted.....As it looks like even that crap has stopped or at least been posted much less then before.....you people sure lost a good site over one poster,that sucks.........hope all is well........

Here we have the liberals being antagonistic again. I wish they'd bring something to debate.

So nn what are you going to try and debate?

Just debate please no rants, this board go so much better that way

Since the libs all ran home to their mommas, quantity is down but quality is waaaaay up :lol:

nonothing said:
Wow !!. I can not believe how little posting is done in here with the libs all gone now.....Hypo is down to very little posting from his days of over 20 propoganda copy and pastes......I told you people he would bring this site to its knees and look at the proof......Only one post on saturday and an averge of 6 a day .....Looks like even hoppy has left PB...and pig boy has even tapered off.....Its to bad you guys backed all that propaganda being posted.....As it looks like even that crap has stopped or at least been posted much less then before.....you people sure lost a good site over one poster,that sucks.........hope all is well........

nono I am ashamed of you I am still here. We been putting up silage 300 ton for the cows and other fall projects.

You dont look at the number of new posts rather the content and number of hits. Seems the number of hits is doing about the same. Go whine to your comrades and ask how the stalking investigation is going.

By the way you forgot to mention the absence of the liberal sock puppets. Now ain't that a hoot. :lol:

What I would really like to know is what is your punishment going to be for breaking the agreement you made.

You know the code of silence with all of your comrades of continued abstention from speech, and constant avoidance of everything that might lead up to the subject- this halting on all sides at the boundary of what they might not mention- brought before their minds with still greater purity and clearness what they were both feeling. :oops: :lol: :lol: :oops:

I'm still here nonothing, but since the liars, trouble makers,name callers (except for you) have left there is no need to post the truth about them anymore!
So Miss Cleo your profound statement of I TOLD YOU is just another one of your comments of no consequence :D :D :D

A few personalities added some flair before but I sure don't miss the ridiculous "I told you so" immaturity that came with them. Pretty nice now, if there is something to talk about we do and if not we don't.

per said:
A few personalities added some flair before but I sure don't miss the ridiculous "I told you so" immaturity that came with them. Pretty nice now, if there is something to talk about we do and if not we don't.

and I didn't notice before, but Pig Farmer is correct. It looks like topics are being viewed more often.

nonothing said:
Wow !!. I can not believe how little posting is done in here with the libs all gone now.....I told you people he would bring this site to its knees and look at the proof......

Let´s see if I can follow the logic here. You guys (libs) all leave so the site obviously slows down, but it´s all Photobucket´s fault.

Yeah, that make sense.

Whitewing said:
nonothing said:
Wow !!. I can not believe how little posting is done in here with the libs all gone now.....I told you people he would bring this site to its knees and look at the proof......
Let´s see if I can follow the logic here. You guys (libs) all leave so the site obviously slows down, but it´s all Photobucket´s fault.

Yeah, that make sense.
Well, what did you expect him to do... drop in on a few of the threads that are here and engage in some kind of debate where people with opposing views discuss issues and defend their positions with logical, reasoned responses?

:lol: I crack myself up! :lol:

nonothing said:

What no profanity nonothing?
:shock:
Hint the crap stopped because the liberals left. :wink:

hypocritexposer said:
MsSage said:
hmmmmmm couldnt be all the name calling and nasty remarks ..............................

or false accusations and lies?

I never made any false accusations nor lies.....As far as stalkers go,it does not take a rocket scientist to see hoppy stalked people here from post to post..So if your talking about that,you may want to go research back on hoopy's posts....

Second you all name called others here,and it is really funny when both Larry and Pig boy complain about others debating like babies.When both pig boy and Larry whine ,complain and name call others themselves...Both are huge hypocrites really.

I will point out though ,that Hypo rarely resorted to name calling but the pictures he used to insult others were at times very mean spirited and condescending.

Lastly,I have no idea of this pact of libs not coming here that you people speak of...I have gotten no pm's from anyone here that asked me to stay away or not post....I think you folks are a little to high on yourselves...Its not just the Libs staying away,no one is coming in here now......In fact if not for the so called new folks like ,whitewing,buckeye and pig boy....political bull would be a total ghost town....

You all got what you wanted,so enjoy your back slapping ...

Ps.the hits are down and so are the cut and pastes.....In fact those are down over 90% .LOL.....

Tam said:
nonothing said:

What no profanity nonothing?
:shock:
Hint the crap stopped because the liberals left. :wink:

Gee Tam it took me coming in here just to get some to post who have not posted in PB for over a month......including yourself.....Where you been since this place is so much better with out the libs?Also why are you not in here posting your heart out since the libs are gone and its so much nicer in here as you cliam it to be?....You people make me laff.....You stay away from PB for a mounth and come back just to complain about the libs when one shows up......Look at yourselfs..My post again is getting filled up with posts faster then any post started in here by a conservative in the last month......You people miss trashing on libs and it shows....LOL....LOL...LOL........

NN, one question? If these people were staying away, as you claim, how would they have known you had posted?

You stay away from PB for a mounth and come back just to complain about the libs when one shows up

hypocritexposer said:
NN, one question? If these people were staying away, as you claim, how would they have known you had posted?

You stay away from PB for a mounth and come back just to complain about the libs when one shows up

I am guessing you probably sent out a mass pm to all your contacts here informing them that I was posting..lol

Also I am sure Tam looks in to see if there is a chance at putting someone down in PB when she cruises on line or in Ranch talk.....That is if she is aloud back into Ranch talk......

nonothing said:
hypocritexposer said:

I am guessing you probably sent out a mass pm to all your contacts here informing them that I was posting..lol

Also I am sure Tam looks in to see if there is a chance at putting someone down in PB when she cruises on line or in Ranch talk.....That is if she is aloud back into Ranch talk......

If nothing else, you´re entertaining. Please stick around.

Latest posts