• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Too Funny

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Luv Herfrds

Reaction score
I just had to check them out.
Everytime I see the anti Rehberg ad at the top of the page I finally googled that group.
Amazing how many were listed and NOT from Montana. So how can they be Montanas For Tester when they are not ever residents.

I loved the ones that donated thousands of dollars but listed their occupation as unemployed.
The married ones I can understand but the students?

Makes you wonder who is behind their cash?

did you know every time you click on one of their links it costs testers campaign $$$$$

ps. you can click on them more than once :wink: :wink:

eventually though you get black listed and they quit showing up on your computer! :lol: :lol:

Old Rehberg is really catching hell over his comment to the Associated Press that ranching is: "Sitting around... trying to keep the cows in the fence and putting water in front of them and such."

But when you're one of the richest men in Congress and never had to work a day in your life and took the land you inherited from your parents and turned it into a housing development - you can't be expected to know what the real world folk do...

His actual quote:
"Frankly I am sorry for the people of Montana that he is wasting so much time as a U.S. senator talking about what a great farmer he is," Rehberg said in an interview. "Maybe he ought to spend a little bit more time trying to help get people back to work and expand the economy because that is what I am focused on. I don't think the people of Montana would particularly want me sitting around the ranch trying to keep the cows in the fence and putting water in front of them and such."

Quite a bit different from what you tried to portray as him saying that "ranching is".........................................

Caught in another lie. Yep, another......................... :roll:

Are you really as stupid as you seem?

"But when you're one of the richest men in Congress and never had to work a day in your life and took the land you inherited from your parents and turned it into a housing development - you can't be expected to know what the real world folk do..."

You have said that so much on here, OT, that it sounds like class envy.
Obama has taught his followers well.

Mike said:
His actual quote:
"Frankly I am sorry for the people of Montana that he is wasting so much time as a U.S. senator talking about what a great farmer he is," Rehberg said in an interview. "Maybe he ought to spend a little bit more time trying to help get people back to work and expand the economy because that is what I am focused on. I don't think the people of Montana would particularly want me sitting around the ranch trying to keep the cows in the fence and putting water in front of them and such."

Quite a bit different from what you tried to portray as him saying what "ranching is".........................................

Caught in another lie. Yep, another......................... :roll:

Are you really as stupid as you seem?

Kind of like Obamas "you didn't build that" quote- a whole lot of different meaning when taken out of context...

The full quote:

"There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me -- because they want to give something back. They know they didn't -- look, if you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don't do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

"So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That's how we funded the G.I. Bill. That's how we created the middle class. That's how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That's how we invented the Internet. That's how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that's the reason I'm running for President -- because I still believe in that idea. You're not on your own, we're in this together."

When seen in full context it definitely makes sense and is fitting...

But that doesn't stop either party from misusing the statement...

Most farmers and ranchers have had plentey of help to get where they are today.ASCS,USDA,SCS,FSA.The check is in the mailbox.Come and get it.

Oldtimer said:
Kind of like Obamas "you didn't build that" quote- a whole lot of different meaning when taken out of context...

The full quote:

"There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me -- because they want to give something back. They know they didn't -- look, if you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don't do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

"So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That's how we funded the G.I. Bill. That's how we created the middle class. That's how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That's how we invented the Internet. That's how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that's the reason I'm running for President -- because I still believe in that idea. You're not on your own, we're in this together."

When seen in full context it definitely makes sense and is fitting...

But that doesn't stop either party from misusing the statement...

So you are now admitting you took Rehbergs comment out of context to make claims he didn't say? :?

BTW You can try to tell yourself Obama was taken out of context but I doubt you are going to convince those that actually heard the comments on TV the day he made them and were outraged by what they had just heard the fool said. As those small business owners that apparently didn't build their businesses, that heard him are now telling him exactly what they think of his comment.

I believe the signs popping up on his campaign trail say something about

I did build my Business and Obama can kiss my azz.

And I did not take them out of context Oldtimer. That is their reaction to your hero's stupid ignorant comment. :wink:

Latest posts