• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Took my camera out this morning

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
Inspired by the Hayguy camera thread.
The dark eye for the sunny side the other for the shade.
May2011050.jpg

Can walk in any direction when the sun actually comes out.
May2011051.jpg

Tarps finally came off the bees and the golf coarse greens.
May2011005.jpg

Not used to feeding all winter and all spring. A few more days to let everything get going.
May2011007.jpg

Different field of cattle. Feeding Alfalfa on the field it came from.
May2011017.jpg

Seeing red.
May2011057.jpg

For those that like a more traditionally marked cow.
May2011066.jpg

More little guys.
May2011083.jpg

Some darker pigmentation.
May2011089.jpg

These guys have had put up with plenty of snow that has turned into a less solid product.
May2011094.jpg

Closer up.
May2011112.jpg

More
May2011109.jpg

Snowbanks left.
May2011117.jpg

There's just something so clean and tidy about a rwf calf even if his nose is a bit grubby! Super nice pictures, good to see the snow finally backing off, thanks for posting.

Spring will be welcome here when it arrives too. Rain and sleet here from Friday night until this morning. The creeks are nearly out of their banks so I guess the snow is finally liquifying.

Your cattle look good in spite of the expensive winter they have had. :p I would guess it will be a while before you can seed anything, will it be too late for wheat?

Thanks for taking the time from your busy schedule to give us an update.

I like the snow...we found some today when we were cultivating under the straw in the field.
Nice calves.

Seeding will be a mess. A little more P and seed a bit heavy will bring the cereals on. Not panic time yet but the ground is pretty cold. Got some rain today. At least it will warm things up a bit. Super B's coming this week to move contracted grain. Not sure if I can get them through my main yard because of the sink holes. We will try one empty and assess from there. Wouldn't be much fun if it was too easy.

Latest posts