• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Top 10 Reasons why some Men prefer Guns over Women

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rancher

Reaction score
#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.
#9. You can keep one handgun at home and have another for when you're
on the road.
#8. If you admire a friend's handgun and tell him so, he will probably
let you try it out a few times.
#7. Your primary handgun doesn't mind if you keep another handgun for a
backup.
#6. Your handgun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
#5. A handgun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
#4. Handguns function normally every day of the month.
#3. A handgun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"
#2. A handgun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.
And the number one reason a handgun is favored over a woman
#1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A HANDGUN.

Oh yeah. My gun is way quieter than my wife just the way it is. I can arrange it so that it only makes noise when commercials are on. I don't have to pay attention to the sound that the gun makes and try to interpret the two relevant sentences in a 3/4 hour conversation. Oh yeah, guns are way better than women. :)

I am so disappointed by the women on here. I thought sure some would come and try to clip our wings. After all, we are angels! :lol: :wink: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Jinglebob,

Don't want to get chastised for *&@@#ng again, as far as you guys being angels....................................NOT..........................................!

Now thats more like it! :lol:

I been married so long that I get nervous and all twitchy if some female ain't chewin' me out for something! :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob said:
Now thats more like it! :lol:

I been married so long that I get nervous and all twitchy if some female ain't chewin' me out for something! :lol: :lol:

Well, I'd like to oblige you, but I'm too damn tired to rag on you or any other man, for that matter, my husband included! And HE made me fence all day!

Shelly,
fencing is one of the most relaxing things you can do, any embicile can do a good job if they want to. It is just so relaxing, women do a better job than men, they are more picky, and then I don't have to hear about those darned fence crawling BI###es cause I did not fix the fence, she did :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I don't know about relaxing, but it sure is good exercise. I don't know how many miles I walked, but my feet and legs are complaining today! And you're right about us being fussy! Some posts I marked to be changed didn't get replaced. A little "wiggle" is allowed, don't you know! So if the b**ches get out, it's his fault, not mine!

Katrina

I had my wife read this thread. She just rooled her eyes and snorted in disgust. But at least she didn't beat me this time!

"It will put the lotion on it's skin!"

"oh, oh, please don't beat me no' mo'!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, boys!!! now that i am home and on the boards, you ARE IN FOR IT....just as soon as i can think of something really witty to say.....the brain is just sort fried from my day....but...BE WARNED....when we women are quiet, it is usually because we are plotting you men some revenge :wink: :wink: :!:

ranchwife said:
Okay, boys!!! now that i am home and on the boards, you ARE IN FOR IT....just as soon as i can think of something really witty to say.....the brain is just sort fried from my day....but...BE WARNED....when we women are quiet, it is usually because we are plotting you men some revenge :wink: :wink: :!:

Hey looks like ranchers post has kris speechless. Could that be a first! :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
ranchwife said:

Hey looks like ranchers post has kris speechless. Could that be a first! :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
if i could locate these doggone keys correctly and my brain were not currently AWOL, i'd really get ya for that one BMR 8) ....however, i plan on getting plenty of well deserved rest tonight....then the sun will come up and i will be more than ready!!! Now.....where did i see my "blankey" and pillow??? :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

As fer "Momma being happy", mine is most always happy. But then she's got a damn fine man! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh! I just kill myself! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Honey. Honey! Put doen that gun! Comeon hon, you know I was just foolin'! Hey, don't cock that damn thing! It might go off! Hey! H..............?"

Latest posts