• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Torrington sale barn rep...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kate/wy

Reaction score
I'm not brave enough to post this in the other (crabby) forum. They sent out a traveling rep to try and tie up any catttle, even calves for fall delivery. I understand from other sources that the feed lot need cattle badly, and are finishing younger cattle at lighter weights.

Kate, I venture that most sale barn and video auction reps along with the private order buyers will all be putting a bit of extra effort into trying to get your fall marketing business. It's shaping up to be a good year here. Can almost hear the grass grow! I got an inch of rain over the last 2 days. Makes almost 4" in the last 2 weeks. Got rained out of a cemetary cleanup this afternoon, but when I came home I ran out of the rain.

Kate/wy said:
I'm not brave enough to post this in the other (crabby) forum. They sent out a traveling rep to try and tie up any catttle, even calves for fall delivery. I understand from other sources that the feed lot need cattle badly, and are finishing younger cattle at lighter weights.
Kate - the other (crabby ) forum is just - - -uh - - -um - - -well, let's say -a- - intense! That's it! Intense! Good word - look it up!

Latest posts