• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

tractors and TV

Help Support Ranchers.net:

balestabber

Reaction score
i made a trip back to Iowa,to the land of corn and soybeans.and i was surprised at how many of the farmers have the little TV's mounted in their tractors and combines.that kind like u see in the chevy yucan,surburbans,cars and the like.

they can watch a ball game or other while farming or 'choring'----
so my question was kind of wondering how many of you ranchers on here
have these tv's and luxuries in their new equipment?

I have the mountains, foothills, prairie and an assortment of domestic and wild animals to keep me entertained. I can however receive emails, texts and browse the net if I want but it can cause undesired results due to distraction.

per said:
I have the mountains, foothills, prairie and an assortment of domestic and wild animals to keep me entertained. I can however receive emails, texts and browse the net if I want but it can cause undesired results due to distraction.

:nod: :nod: :nod: I have problems texting and baling :oops:

Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:

No service, no problems. :wink:

Syrius radio is as good as it gets. :D

i love my new tractor---with a passenger seat
with all wheel drive---it can't be beat
listen to a serius radio---while i browse the net
got me a telephone---so i can text my vet

gonna get me some candles---and a bottle of wine
text my wife---while i drive a straight line
e-mail my friends---and finish my chores
sure is great---to have a job out doors

watch the ball game---get a massage
get'n close to dark---i think i see a mirage
gotta love my new tractor---while in the feed lot
while i plug in my coffee maker---and count the money i got..

gcreekrch said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:

same here

Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:

:nod: :nod: :nod: I have problems texting and baling :oops:[/quote)

does the distracted driving law count

:wink: :lol: :lol:

gcreekrch said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:

gee one needs a dof sled and snow shoes to reach your place this time of year....
:D

Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:

Thats why I got rid of my smart phone and went back to the normal flippy phone 8)

jodywy said:
the new to me use disc swather goes so fast cutting hay one dosn't have time to use a phone...
GPS autosteer was designed for units like that.

my dad saw gcreek in town today it sounds like he should have had a pair of skates on when he got out of his pickup as the road was glare ice. :) he landed with a thud. :p

miocene said:
my dad saw gcreek in town today it sounds like he should have had a pair of skates on when he got out of his pickup as the road was glare ice. :) he landed with a thud. :p
Holy smokes I hope he is OK. Gcreek is getting some age on him and you never know when there is a fall the carnage that could occur. :shock:

Sirius radio is a must for old farts...no one plays the music I like anymore! although I am addicted to the Virrus station, I like talk radio.....

Faster horses said:
I wonder if he was on his way to the doctor to see about his gallstones?

I talked to him at Noon his time and he was just in front of Hospital and hadn't gone in yet. He was running late because of the slippery roads.
Not sure if he was headed home tonight. :?

Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:
I wonder if he was on his way to the doctor to see about his gallstones?

I talked to him at Noon his time and he was just in front of Hospital and hadn't gone in yet. He was running late because of the slippery roads.
Not sure if he was headed home tonight. :?
Was he at the bank raising money for that new gall bladder?? :!:

Latest posts