• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trashing of the Troops

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve said:
Thanks TS, it seems others are on to Disagreeables trashing our fine troops,

Dis wrote:
but the US Army is falling apart

The other night I went to watch a friends child play in a local football scrimmage match, they lagged in the first Quarter, but we cheered and supported them, they lagged in the second Quarter, we still cheered and supported his team, in the third Quarter they held thier own, we still cheered and supported them. in the end they changed thier game plan and came out on top, winning against the odds since 01, , we never had a doubt, as we truely supported the team.

Just as our great Army will, they may have missed the medias, monthly goals, but they saw a short fall addressed the needs and will as ussual overcome this minor obstruction...

and I no matter how dim it may look to the liberal media will continue to support our troops

I'm not trashing the troops; I'm trashing this Administration for sending them into an unnecessary war. And I'm trashing everyone on this bord who defends the creeps who sent them out to die for oil and a personal vendetta. Your team may have won, but if only one player had died on the field, the game would have been called. The Iraqi war should be called off.

passin thru said:
It is amazing that Bush has any support, with all the liberal media campaign against Bush and to run him down at any turn. It has been the biggest campaign of history to trash Bush.

Bush lied to the American people. That's the truth. He used information that the CIA told him was incorrect as a cornerstone for the invasion of Iraq. If you can look at that, see our young people dying in Iraq, our money being handed to people who don't account for it, and support this war, go for it. I have better sense. Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. There were no WMDs but if Bush had left the UN weapons inspectors alone to do their jobs, he'd have had no excuse for his invasion. The "liberal media" doesn't have to make up anything about Bush. The truth is out there in government reports and British memos.

When we send a young man into battle we must give him all the support we can. If he knows back home his mother is protesting the war he volunteered for, he is not giving his total concentration to his job. That my friend can get a soldier killed.

First, we don't send a young man (or woman) into battle for corporate greed and the personal whim of a president. People are dying in Iraq, Americans and Iraqis, because George W. Bush wanted to depose Saddam and because his buddies wanted rights to his oil. This war is over; Bush just doesn't know it and many more will die before someone calls for an end. I support the troops in every way I can, donations to various drives, encouraging my state legislature to provide life insurances to National Guard and Reserve soldiers on active duty, encouraging my Senator and Congressman to fully fund the VA's medical services. The Bush Bunch sent our troops off without armor, without many of their armored vehicles, without a plan to win the peace. They did not fund the VA medical requirements that we've needed for wounded and mained soldiers. I support the soldiers, Bush doesn't. Bush loves the war; hates the soldiers. I love the soldiers; hate the war. Do you see the difference?

Protest if you want but remember there "ain't no free
lunch"

What do you think we're winning in Iraq?

Trash me all you want disagreeable,I'm just not ready for a bite of your bullsh** sandwich,
bring on the Kool Aide!

ts said:
Trash me all you want disagreeable,I'm just not ready for a bite of your bullsh** sandwich,
bring on the Kool Aide!

If you can look at the lies Bush told to get us into this war, look at the equipment that our troops lacked when they invaded Iraq, look at the dead Americans, look at the prison abuse that's still going on, look at how the world views us now as opposed to five years ago, look at our Federal Budget Deficit, look at the infighting between Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds over their Constitiution, wonder where Osama Bin Laden is today, and still support George W. Bush, you've already drank the Kool Aide. But lots of people have put it down and are taking a second look at this mess. The truth is coming home to roost at Crawford, TX.

This Crawford group is classy

Especially when a mother comes to Texas to remove a cross with her sons name on it and the Crawford Cooks call her son a murderer. I thought they were all for the troops, but their true colors shine.

passin thru said:
This Crawford group is classy

Especially when a mother comes to Texas to remove a cross with her sons name on it and the Crawford Cooks call her son a murderer. I thought they were all for the troops, but their true colors shine.

Hot air and lies. How about the guy who drove over ALL the crosses and American flags. A great patriot there. You need to find out his name so you can send him congratulations. You two would probably be good friends.

Cindy had to go to California because her mom is sick. But there are mothers coming from all over the country to sit in for her. Troops from Fort Hood regularly stop by the camp. The father of a soldier killed in Iraq came to object to Cindy about her protest. They wound up hugging each other and crying. She didn't change his mind, but they understood each other.

A local rancher, George Bush's neighbor, a veteran, offered them an acre of land to camp on when they were possibly going to have to move. A local postal worker quietly told them that their mail was being send back to the Dallas postoffice. There are people in Crawford who support Cindy Sheehan and thousands more across the US. There were nearly 1600 antiwar vigils across the US this past week. That's a lot of people. The antiwar movement is growing, finally; we'll have to see which politicians jump on the bandwagon.

Show me.................just show me where mainstream conservatives defended the guy for tearing up the crosses.

On the other hand Ciny's crew defended themselves for calling the soldier a KILLER

passin thru said:
Show me.................just show me where mainstream conservatives defended the guy for tearing up the crosses.

On the other hand Ciny's crew defended themselves for calling the soldier a KILLER

"Mainstream conservatives"? What a joke! Conservatives are deserting the Bush Bunch like rats from a sinking ship. And rightly so. I've posted article after article (with links and references) from real Conservatives who say if Bush was ever a Conservative, he's deserted the cause. One running for office in Maine (as a Republican) said the first thing he'll do if elected is call for Bush's impeachment. What Bush has left is the radical religious right, like the bunch that goes around protesting at soldier's funerals that they were killed because God hates homosexuality. That's Bush's base. Are you in good company??

People get upset at these confrontations, but until I see a link to a article in the mainstream media, I won't believe anyone at Casey's Camp called anyone a murderer. So show me such an article, but if's a "she said" "he said", don't waste your time.

You don't get awy that easy..................... I asked you to show me where mainstream conservatives defended this guy.

Don't waste your time on more crap, just show me

It should be easy for you since a Pew Research Center survey of journalists and media executives revealed that there are five times as many Liberals as Conservatives in their profession.

dis wrote again
like the bunch that goes around protesting at soldier's funerals that they were killed because God hates homosexuality.

back to that again find one wacko, two folowers and several relatives and call them an organized religen? I debunked that slimey cr@p last week, yet you bring it up again?

While I'm not sure which liberal group sent you this, a little research would have shown you that this "person" is not endorsed or part of the Baptist Church....

Quote:
Phelps after he was kicked out of his old congregation, Eastside Baptist Church,

or is more then a person his family and a couple followers...

Quote:
Non-blood related congregants are those who followed Phelps after he was kicked out of his old congregation, Eastside Baptist Church, consisting of one family and a single man named George Stutzman.

so lets see one old man, (kicked out of a mainline church, his family and two followers...yep the whole religious right...Dis, you have sunk to new lows in posting....

and heres your link
http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3646

Still waiting........................where did mainstream conservatives defend this guy?

And waiting

And waiting

And waiting

These non answers are so telling, I love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

passin thru said:
You don't get awy that easy..................... I asked you to show me where mainstream conservatives defended this guy.

Don't waste your time on more crap, just show me

It should be easy for you since a Pew Research Center survey of journalists and media executives revealed that there are five times as many Liberals as Conservatives in their profession.

Who said they did? Real Conservatives are jumping off George Bush's sinking ship too fast to count. I post at least one a day on this site. Show me a link to the Pew Research Center survey that says there are five times as many liberals as Conservatives.

And while you're at it, show me the article that proves Cindy Sheehan called someone a murderer as you claimed.

And lastly, answer the question that I posted earlier:

passin thru said:
Protest if you want but remember there "ain't no free
lunch"

What do you think we're winning in Iraq?

You made a statement.................................

"Hot air and lies. How about the guy who drove over ALL the crosses and American flags. A great patriot there. You need to find out his name so you can send him congratulations. You two would probably be good friends."

PROVE THIS STATEMENT, WHERE AM I GOOD FRIENDS OR DEFENDED HIM.

You answer this since you brought it up, you are trying to dodge this by posing other questions, it doesn't work that way. You can't answer a question with a question.

Answer this by verifying your claim and then we can go on...........................................

still waiting

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

passin thru said:
You made a statement.................................

"Hot air and lies. How about the guy who drove over ALL the crosses and American flags. A great patriot there. You need to find out his name so you can send him congratulations. You two would probably be good friends."

PROVE THIS STATEMENT, WHERE AM I GOOD FRIENDS OR DEFENDED HIM.

You answer this since you brought it up, you are trying to dodge this by posing other questions, it doesn't work that way. You can't answer a question with a question.

Answer this by verifying your claim and then we can go on...........................................

I asked my question about winning first. But I'll respond to yours. I said "You two would probably be good friends." I never claimed you defended him. Based on your posts here, that's my opinion; as an American citizen I have the right to it. I hereby verify that's my opinion.

With that OPINION it puts you in a ctaegory on here, when you make wild opinion like that it loses any credibilityyou had.

Since we are into opinions I could make one that is less extreme than your opinion................you lay on your back for money.........or maybe for free. You didn't like it when someone called you an a..hole, what you did is no different.

Hope you have a prosperous day $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

passin thru said:
With that OPINION it puts you in a ctaegory on here, when you make wild opinion like that it loses any credibilityyou had.

Since we are into opinions I could make one that is less extreme than your opinion................you lay on your back for money.........or maybe for free. You didn't like it when someone called you an a..hole, what you did is no different.

Hope you have a prosperous day $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Passin Gas, insults from your ilk just roll off my back and it shows you for the hateful, spiteful person that you really are.

You said "Answer this by verifying your claim and then we can go on........................................... " Even though I asked the question first, I answered yours, and this is your response. You don't answer my questions. And that's perfectly OK with me BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOUR COMMENTS. You're just another bag of hot air.

We were dealing in facts, where did I show a pleasure and friendship with this cook that mowed the crosses. You want answers, I am not letting you off that easy, we could exchange opinions all day. Shoiw me the facts or do not align me with this cook.

Still waiting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not going to sit here and listen to you shouting opinions, so it is your choice or bye bye.

passin thru said:
We were dealing in facts, where did I show a pleasure and friendship with this cook that mowed the crosses.

LOL! I generally deal in facts. You, Cal, Steve, Katrina, mostly deal in opinions and spin. I have an opinion, I stated it. Nowhere did I claim you showed pleasure and friendship "with this cook"(?!!), but in my opinion, you would make a fine couple.

You want answers, I am not letting you off that easy, we could exchange opinions all day. Shoiw me the facts or do not align me with this cook.

You've answered my questions by refusing to answer them. Because you can't.

Still waiting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol
I am not going to sit here and listen to you shouting opinions, so it is your choice or bye bye.

Your wait is over. You said if I answered your question, and I did, we could get on with the discussion. You don't like my answer, so you won't continue on with the discussion. We all know why.

If you answer with opinions , you are copping out. Now show me where I profess to be good friends or even afree with his actions.

Doing as you are doing and making the opinions of yours are based on false Assumptions.

You are still dancing around the issue..................come clean

I'm waiting

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts