• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Traveling along the Musselshell....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
Had to pick up MCG in Roundup, she plays with the Pep Band. Thought I would share some pics of the Musselshell river and the valley.....

A picture of Delphia, MT...

delphia.jpg

Some pics of the river bottom:

OntheMusselshell.jpg

Onthemusselshell2.jpg

onthemusselshell4.jpg

The ever winding Musselshell River...

onthemusselshell5.jpg

onthemusselshell6.jpg

onthemusselshell7.jpg

onthemusselshell9.jpg

onthemusselshell10.jpg

IL Rancher said:
That looks familiar, lol... Except where are the 1000 deer I saw while driving in that area?

LOL I had a pic with some deer in a hayfield, they were pretty far away and small, so I didn't post it. I had to dodge a few to and from Roundup, though :roll: Did you get your pickup fixed? :wink:

I think I am taking it in next week.. I have had to do some hauling so I have been putting it off. The other truck on the place isn't set up for the gooseneck so... I have been paid to get it repaired however, lol.

Oooo- pretty and interesting terrain especially with the subdued Fall colors. Funny name for an inland river, was expecting seacoast.

Northern Rancher said:
Are those turkeys out there in that one picture

I think they are deer. I didn't zoom in because I tend to take blurry pics. I was quite a ways away. I never saw any turkeys that time of eve....they usually are roosting in trees by then. BTW, there is both a spring and fall turkey hunt. There are TONS of turkeys EVERYWHERE! In fact, they help keep our cake truck tidied up :? Replace small crumbs of cake with their turkey cr@p :?

nr said:
Oooo- pretty and interesting terrain especially with the subdued Fall colors. Funny name for an inland river, was expecting seacoast.

nr, the Musselshell is full of mussels. Hence the name. Don't want to eat them tho...YUK. The shells we find on the shores are quite pretty.

Hanta Yo said:
nr said:

nr, the Musselshell is full of mussels. Hence the name. Don't want to eat them tho...YUK. The shells we find on the shores are quite pretty.

Another reason not to eat the mussels on the Musselshell...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somewhere, not far from you Hanta, a buddy of mine sank a Ford pickup in the Musselshell mud one starry--cloudy to him--nite!!!!

I'm not sure if they ever pulled it out or not....I guess they eventually did!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts