• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trouble with MFD on a MX 110

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Manitoba_Rancher

Reaction score
Anyone else ever have trouble with the planetaries on the MFD of a CASE IH MX series? We were going to bale yesterday and one wheel jammed solid. Took it apart on the road and the gears were broke. Got a CASE service rep out and he took the gears out and put the wheel on and let us finish up baling.

BMR,

I think the same company makes all of the front ends fro these MFD's but Im not sure. We ve put ours through hell this year with all the mud around here.

Mine is still under Ultrashield warranty.

Manitoba_Rancher said:
BMR,

I think the same company makes all of the front ends fro these MFD's but Im not sure. We ve put ours through hell this year with all the mud around here.

Mine is still under Ultrashield warranty.

I was gonna say MR<I thought your tractor was to new to be having problems like that.......good luck PS I KNEW YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT NEW HOLLAND :D

haymaker,

We ve actually got a New Holland here right now with Case IH paint on it. Its used and abused. We tried out a MXU 135 last fall and we really liked it except for the price. Our MX 110 is a 2002 and we have over 4000 hrs on it.

Latest posts