• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trump Being "Herman Cain'd" Right Now

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=0

No proof, no witnesses, no video, no audio, just words.........

Just like Herman Cain.

He is a Milionaire/Billionaire that has been around plenty of hot women for over 40 years. Never been accused, insinuated, or sued for sexual assault. But all of a sudden 3-4 women claim otherwise during a heated political battle with an adversary that has no scruples nor limits. Does that really make sense?

How many times do they think they can get away with this and people are not going to catch on??? The Dems really are relying on the American voters as being stupid. Everytime there is a threat to their candidate they pull out some woman that CLAIMS she was sexually assaulted and after the damage is done, we never hear from the women again. What gets me is if Trump was running as a Democrap, and claims of a sexual assault were levelled it would be a badge of honour and a sure win for him, but since he is the Republican candidate everyone fakes outrage and announces they can not vote for such a horrible person. Face it anything levelled on Trump for the next 20 plus days has to be taken with a large grain of salt as if it was true they would not have waited this long to bring it to the voters attention. They are hoping no one has the time to check out the claims before election day and the stink of doubt left will be enough to sink him.

Again the Hillary people are on TV claiming outrage due to the accusation made about Trump so answer this if they are so horrified how can they stand by Hillary after the years and years of rape accusations on Bill and her protecting him. There is DNA and police reports to back those accusations and they looking the other way on those but something that happened 30 years ago with no police reports is suppose to destroy Trump support.

The worst thing is they are like the little boy that cried wolf. They have done this so many times how can you trust this is not just another one of their attempts to destroy the competition so Hillary a KNOWN LIAR AND SEXUAL PREDATOR ENABLER can get elected and screw the American tax payers once again with her continued lying.

Seems like everyone would catch on by now, but there is a whole other generation of new voters that "just don't get it." They
weren't around when Bill's affairs were going on (and Hillary's abuse of those women) and they weren't (aren't) interested enough to find out the truth.

The media will not cover Bill's actions for two reasons first it doesn't fit the narrative they are now pushing of Hillary being a women's rights activist. :disagree: How can you be a women's right activist when you created a war room to destroy the women that your husband sexually assaulted and raped?

Second they are now reporting on her claims that all victims of sexual assault deserved to be listen to and believed until proven otherwise, but again she created a war room to destroy the women her husband was abusing and likely still is, as the old saying goes once a cheater/sexual predator/liar always a cheater/sexual predator/liar. Wasn't it Bill just the other day that said A man like Trump doesn't change when commenting about the crude comments he made , Bill should know as he was far worst and by the stories still surfacing about him and his flights to a certain island he still is. As she must be the same too as even with the DNA reports on Monica's dress that had to have humiliated her in front of the world, she stuck by him and is still standing by her sick-o husband will the new stories surfacing.

I find it funny that the only comment the media picked up on in Trump's defence of his comments was "it was locker room talk" but not many reported him say he heard worst from Bill out on the golf course. Can you imagine the vulgar comments coming from Bill's mouth. :???:

littlejoe said:
Steve said:
it would be harder to believe if trump himself didn't brag about doing it..

Makes you wonder if Trump isn't part of the conspiracy to get Hillary elected.

Sure would explain a lot.

That's just stupid thinking. Trump has too much ego to be a patsy.

CNN is all over the latest woman's story but they are admitting they do not have anything or one that will back up the story. SO Lead with it and do the damage then find out if she is just jumping on the Hillary train to bring down her competition, now that is smart journalism. :roll:

They had on another black guy claiming Trump was a racist but when asked if Trump had ever said anything to him that was racist while he was working on The Apprentice for 10 years, he flat out said no he never did. His claimes stemmed from Trump questioning Obama's birth certificate. So if that is the case there are a whole lot of Hillary's Campaign personal that are racist as the first ones to question Obama's birth place and file lawsuits to make him prove where he was born were from HILLARY'S 2008 Campaign.

Well how long will it be before the Liberal media reports this

A witness has emerged to undermine a story of a woman who claims she was groped by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on a cross-country flight back in 1980.

Trump has denied the charge.

"I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious," Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The New York Post by the Trump campaign. Gilberthorpe was then interviewed by the Post about the claims from Jessica Leeds, who told the New York Times and CNN that Trump groped her.

"The guy in the seat across the aisle could see. And I kept thinking, maybe the stewardess is going to come and he'll stop, but she never came," Leeds told CNN.

"That I sat there — eyes bulging — and not intervening is nonsense," said Gilberthorpe, 54, who contacted the Trump campaign when he realized that the encounter he saw was the one making headlines.
He told The Post he was sitting across the first class aisle from Trump and Leeds. He said Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit.

Leeds was "trying too hard" to get Trump's romantic attention, Gilberthorpe said.

"She wanted to marry him," Gilberthorpe said. He said that Leeds, in fact, said as much when Trump got up for a trip to the bathroom.

Nobody got kissed, Gilberthorpe said, but Leeds was "very much in your face" with Trump, a headline-making real estate developer at the time.
"What she said about Trump is wrong," he told the New York Post. "I mean, no decent human being could sit by and have a woman go on television and tell the United States of America — accuse an individual of sexually molesting. It's wrong for Trump, it's wrong for me. But you know something else? It's wrong for the American people."

He said he is willing to tell his story face-to-face with Leeds.

"I will go to head to head with her — I will meet her again. I will see her eyes across the table with my eyes and I will challenge her on the points she made. And I'll tell you what, I would do this whether it was for Trump, for Clinton, for Obama, or for any man who's been accused of sexually molesting someone when I know he did not," he said.

"If there's evidence Trump's done it, sure, hang him from the post, but I was there, I was in a position to know that what she said was wrong, wrong, wrong," he said.

Trump on Friday said all the stories of accusers who have come forward against him share one common trait.

"They are all false. They're totally invented. All 100 percent fabricated," Trump said. "They have no witnesses, there's nobody around."

Another accuser debunked

The New York Times' Trump accuser Rachel Crooks is lying about Donald Trump allegedly kissing her on the mouth without permission, according to a family friend.

Lona Burnstein from Columbus, Ohio, says she knows Crooks' family. Burnstein's cousin was married to Crook's uncle.

Burnstein was commenting on Rachel Crooks' Facebook profile before it was locked down.

She continued on her own profile, archived here.

Burnstein says Rachel Crooks is a "big baby."

Donald Trump "was being nice to her and told her he would contact her for a modeling career and he never did… end of story."

Gee read this about another accuser.

Melinda Rose "Mindy" McGillivray, told the Palm Beach Post after the second presidential debate that someone bumped her backstage at a Ray Charles concert held at Mar-A-Lago on January 24, 2003:

After the show, [Ken] Davidoff and McGillivray were standing in a pavilion behind the main house in the middle of a group of people. To their left was Regis Philbin and his wife, Joy, according to Davidoff. To McGillivray's immediate right was Trump and his fiancée, Melania.

"Ray already performed. He's ready to leave. He's saying his goodbyes to everyone,'' McGillivray recalled.

"All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it's Ken's camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there's Donald. He sort of looked away quickly. I quickly turned back, facing Ray Charles, and I'm stunned.''

McGillivray said she remembers saying to herself, '''OK, am I going to say something now and make a scene or be quiet?' I chose to stay quiet.''

Davidoff said he did not witness the alleged groping but he said he has never had any reason to doubt McGillivray.

Asked about the possibility that what she felt was Trump or someone accidentally bumping into her, McGillivray said no. "This was a pretty good nudge. More of a grab,'' she said. "It was pretty close to the center of my butt. I was startled. I jumped.''

To recap: McGillivray felt "a little nudge" she is now trying to characterize as a "grab," 13 years later. Neither she nor Davidoff saw Trump "grope" McGillivray and her only "evidence" is Trump looked away.

You won't hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: donate at GotNews.com/donate or send tips to [email protected]. If you'd like to join our research team, contact [email protected].

According to the Palm Beach Post: "She said the incident is something she and her family and the Davidoffs would bring up periodically over the years, sometimes joking about it. When Trump entered the presidential race, she said she started telling the story to more friends." So McGillivray continued to gossip about the time she imagined she received attention from a billionaire. McGillivray never said anything about being "nudged" backstage until after the second presidential debate, when she contacted the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Palm Beach Post. Why wait so late in the game? Could it be that the Clinton campaign and the hoaxing media were shook after Hillary bombed?

Critical details of McGillivray's story don't add up.

McGillivray claims that when she was nudged in 2003, Trump and his wife Melania were engaged. But a quick Google search proves this is false: Trump proposed to Melania in April 2004. Why didn't the Palm Beach Post or McGillivray check this obvious detail?

Perhaps because they never bothered to verify a Ray Charles concert at Mar-A-Lago even happened on January 24, 2003. A Getty Images search shows Trump and Melania posing with Ray Charles at Mar-A-Lago … in a photo by Davidoff Photos Studio, created on January 1, 2003, more than three weeks before McGillivray claimed she was "grabbed" at a Ray Charles concert. A Ray Charles concert chronology shows that on January 23, a Ray Charles concert in Seattle was canceled, but nothing was scheduled for January 24.

from a ". I think it's Ken's camera bag, that was my first instinct."

(sarcasm alert) I've been to a few concerts.. and have been outright attacked by a woman's purse. I turned and saw them, thinking back, I was assaulted, but I lost their number. (end sarcasm alert)

really.. if not for Trumps words to billy bush, or howard stern, this crap would be just what much of it is,.. crap..

Did anyone not expect the media to turn on Trump?

Hillary's campaign and supporters will do anything they can to defeat Trump and this proves it. Hillary is laughing all the way to the ballot box as she knows the media will drag out every juicy detail of Trumps life as not to have talk about the info coming out in her campaign emails

Latest posts