• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trump Officially Won Michigan

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Watch George Soreass put his money towards eliminating the Electoral College, even though his minions of thugs won't be smart enough to understand what it is, it'll be good for a few violent protests.

Remember when the leftwing Hillary Media predicted that Trump wouldn't clear the 160 mark. :D

I put a post on here before election night asking if you believed the polls considering the fact Hillary couldn't pull a big crowd even using free tickets to a Jay Z and Beyonce concert and Trump alone was pulling together 20 to 30 thousand rally goers with 18 hour notice. It never looked to me like those polls could be true from what we were seeing actually happening on the ground in every State Trump and Hillary visited.

Does it surprise me there are protests and violence in the streets? NO because the left has turned the youth of the country into a bunch of whining babies with their ideas that you can't have winners as somebody's feeling might get hurt. :cry2: What I do find funny is the Left is getting what they deserve as they created these spoiled little brats that think they need grief consulting and time off from collage exams to have crying time due to the fact that CROOKED HILLARY LOST, and these same brats are marching and protesting in their own Liberal Left Cities. Would they dare go to the Mid West where Trump supporters live and destroy those neighbourhoods no because those people likely have a gun in their home to protect their property from these loons. The problem with the cops arresting them is some of them see that as a badge of honour and something to be proud of. Then you have the ones doing the damage wearing something over their face so they can't be identified from the video's they know are being taken of their actions. Are they really there to stand up for something they believe in or are they there as somebody paid them to be there to cause trouble? :?

The silent majority has spoken LOUD and CLEAR in this election. Is it January 20th yet?

Tam the Media is from liberal cities, in liberal states. No one I know shares their philosophy.

People have been quoting the media for nearly a year now. They still are.

PBS used to be the most liberal source possible. PBS gave it to Trump a full hour before CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC and others conceded.

They've all been analyzing what happened for a solid week now. They still don't get it. They're never gonna get it.

Hillary should be thanking Comey for the fact he is a crooked as she is. He decided not to indict her even though he testified before Congress she was very careless in the handling of classified info. He testified she lied about turning over everything. He testified that she did email classified info on her unsecured server. We all know she destroyed Congressionally subpoenaed evidence And his friggin excuse for not indicting her was he couldn't find INTENT. What in the hell does he need to prove INTENT.

She intentionally set up an ILLEGAL SERVER
She intentionally sent classified emails over her ILLEGAL SERVER
She intentionally lied to cover her azz
She intentionally DESTROYED EVIDENCE
And he could not prove INTENT. He needs to be fired for his corrupting of the once respected FBI.

She should be thankful Comey is a corrupt Obama puppet or she would not have just lost the election she should've lost her freedom.

Actually, she wasn't indicted because of being IN TENT. She was in that "all inclusive" :roll: Democrap Big Tent.

dnc-head-up-jackass-281x245.jpg

Latest posts