• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Try this at home

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed said:
That was inspiring. Maybe I can start to do acrobatics with my walker. :)

Get Sparky to build you a set of Monkey bars to swing on. :D

The guy was right on about falls and old people. Mom was never the same after breaking her hip. :(

I watched it all wondering if he gets any real work done. Then I wondered if I could make doing housework more challenging...like throwing laundry from across the room into the washer piece by piece? Or balancing on one leg while cleaning the toilet? Mopping the floor with sponges tied to my feet? Hmmm. That program would last about 1 day..

When my wife was a girl in the Philippines, they waxed wooden floors with candle wax and spread it around by using split coconut shells/husks on their feet, doing a kind of one legged dance.

nonrancher said:
I watched it all wondering if he gets any real work done. Then I wondered if I could make doing housework more challenging...like throwing laundry from across the room into the washer piece by piece? Or balancing on one leg while cleaning the toilet? Mopping the floor with sponges tied to my feet? Hmmm. That program would last about 1 day..

Interesting. Could we have a video of you doing that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Faster horses said:
nonrancher said:

Interesting. Could we have a video of you doing that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since that would require cleaning my house before any filming--uh--No!
But you'll be the very first to know, FH, if I put anything up on YouTube:wink:

Latest posts